[Purchased] Help in Purchasing Refrigerator and Water Purifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTH Fan

Reaction score
Guys

I need your help! :)

I'm looking to buy a refrigerator and water purifier but I'm confused between several brands and models. So kindly share your experience and tell me which branded refrigerator and water purifier do you use?

First lets talk about the refrigerator! Which is best single-door, double-door or triple door? Also which brand is the best? If possible, please suggest the model as well.

And which brand water purifier should I go for? Currently I'm using Aquaguard RO since 15 years. Now I need another RO for my new home, so should I go with Aquaguard again? Now there are many other brands such as Livpure, Kent, etc. Also which model should I buy?

I'll highly appreciate your help and suggestions. Thanks in advance. :)

RE: Help in Purchasing Refrigerator and Water Purifier

acqaguard.... but kent is also fine :k

^^ I checked Aquaguard website and it seems their best product at the moment is Dr. Aquaguard Geneus+. If I select Aquaguard, I'll go with this model. What do you say?

Also what about the fridge?

Bro,u forget to mentioned the price :shy

For refrigerator choose the lg/samsung/whirlpool & for water purifer choose the kent/lg:tup

^^ I can spend up to 30,000 for refrigerator. Please suggest one brand. :)

Few months ago we bought Whirlpool Refrigerator.

After reading online reviews and your suggestions, I'm planning to go for LG refrigerator and Aquaguard water purifier. What do you guys think?

For fridge Samsung is good, using it personally. For purifier, go for aqua guard, any UV + RO Model.

DTH Fan said:
After reading online reviews and your suggestions, I'm planning to go for LG refrigerator and Aquaguard water purifier. What do you guys think?

Correct bro .. go for it .. product reviews are good :tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock