Seeking Help Which Water Purifier Gives Water at 100-150 TDS Level?

if TDS of the water is less than 500 PPM then RO is not required go for (UV+UF)* instead.
UV+UF+Sediment filter+carbon filter.
I would not suggest you to go for RO purifier if your Water TDS is less than 500.
My default water level is near 400, so which water purifier will you suggest? Also if I go for UV+UF only, will it provide the same TDS level of water as of input or will it also reduce it?

My default water level is near 400, so which water purifier will you suggest? Also if I go for UV+UF only, will it provide the same TDS level of water as of input or will it also reduce it?
I have Municipal water Supply (Narmada River Water) at Home, TDS of that water remains in the range of 230 PPM to 300 PPM.

I have Kent Maxx UV+UF (7L) installed at my home. (You will get it market for approx ₹7,500.)
It has UV+UF in addition to that it also has
1 Sediment filter (for removal of Physical impurity) & 1 Carbon filter (for removal of Chemical impurity). I have also installed
1 outer filter/pre-filter to remove most of the solid impurities before reaching main filters.

TDS of output water will Remain same as input.

You can go for water purifier of any brand of your choice having the above mentioned specifications to get healthy-Purified water.

Note:- you should have good water pressure for using kent max uv+uf or go for purifier with in-build booster pump if water pressure is low.

I have Municipal water Supply (Narmada River Water) at Home, TDS of that water remains in the range of 230 PPM to 300 PPM.

I have Kent Maxx UV+UF (7L) installed at my home. (You will get it market for approx ₹7,500.)
It has UV+UF in addition to that it also has
1 Sediment filter (for removal of Physical impurity) & 1 Carbon filter (for removal of Chemical impurity). I have also installed
1 outer filter/pre-filter to remove most of the solid impurities before reaching main filters.

TDS of output water will Remain same as input.

You can go for water purifier of any brand of your choice having the above mentioned specifications to get healthy-Purified water.

Note:- you should have good water pressure for using kent max uv+uf or go for purifier with in-build booster pump if water pressure is low.
My input water TDS is near 400 so you mean to say the output water TDS will be same. Will it not hurt health? I have read on many websites that TDS level should be between 100-150.

Also do you mean to say only RO purifiers cause reduction to TDS level? If a purifier is not RO, then it'll not cause TDS level reduction?

My input water TDS is near 400 so you mean to say the output water TDS will be same. Will it not hurt health? I have read on many websites that TDS level should be between 100-150.
Well According to WHO TDS level less than 500 PPM is fine for Healthy Human Being.
If someone has Healthy Kidneys than TDS of 400 PPM should be fine.

TDS of less than 100 PPM & more than 500 PPM is not good for daily drinking purpose.

If you have doubts then it's better to talk to any physician than Searching Google.

Also do you mean to say only RO purifiers cause reduction to TDS level? If a purifier is not RO, then it'll not cause TDS level reduction?
Ro technology is primarily meant for TDS reduction due to small pore size it also blocks passing of bacteria & most of viruses. (Depending upon the pore size of RO membrane used.)

There are other methods too but i dont think any method other than RO is used by Manufacturers for TDS Reduction.

Thanks. One more question. If I don't go for RO, will the taste of filtered water by UV+UF be similar to RO? RO purifier's water taste is sweet like Bisleri water. Will UV+UF purifier water taste be similar?

Thanks. One more question. If I don't go for RO, will the taste of filtered water by UV+UF be similar to RO? RO purifier's water taste is sweet like Bisleri water. Will UV+UF purifier water taste be similar?
No, the taste of output water will be same as your input water.
It will taste like coconut water to you for first few days as currently you are drinking water with low TDS.

First few days (about 15-20 days) will be very hard.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock