[Purchased] Help in Purchasing Refrigerator and Water Purifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Help in Purchasing Refrigerator and Water Purifier

Please guys, suggest me some models of LG refrigerator. There are many recommended models on various websites and I'm confused.

DTH Fan said:
After reading online reviews and your suggestions, I'm planning to go for LG refrigerator and Aquaguard water purifier. What do you guys think?

I also feel so go for it.

DTH Fan said:
Please guys, suggest me some models of LG refrigerator. There are many recommended models on various websites and I'm confused.

I would suggest you to visit a store and then decide the model as per your need.

Hey,

I recently bought an AquaSure from eurekaforbes. Its quite good.

I have exchanged my AquaGuard Classic which gave me Rs 1,000 discount as well.

http://www.eurekaforbes.com/water-purifiers/by-category/aquasure/maxima-ro-uv-tds

The above model i bought, and along with it a Aquaguard candle which costed additional Rs 1,000.

Nhfzled.jpg

I also use double water purifying process by using a Non-electric kent plastic water filter (comes with Hema Malini logo ;) ).

Whirlpool is the Best. Personally using it. Godrej is third class. Water purifier go for Aqua Guard

DTH Fan said:
^^ I checked Aquaguard website and it seems their best product at the moment is Dr. Aquaguard Geneus+. If I select Aquaguard, I'll go with this model. What do you say?

Also what about the fridge?

If you wish to save some money on Aquaguard go for any lower end UV + RO + TDS model. That is more than enough only difference will be its looks and no LED indicators. Rest as you like.

I bought Godrej Double Door fridge replacing our old Single door one which ran with some issues till last 20 years, so far no issues on the new fridge. I prefer buying Godrej products when it comes to Chairs and Fridge. Because they have won my trust in it.

Help in Purchasing Refrigerator and Water Purifier

First things first, when you buy a new fridge don't forget to buy a stabilizer. We have been using whirlpool fridge for about 5 years now and recently I had to spend 5k on it. It suddenly stopped working and the guy who came to service said, a small part near the compressor got damaged due to unstable voltage. And this in turn damaged the gas. He said you must always have stabilizer for fridge.

But the sales guy while selling it said it has inbuilt stabilizer and a separate stabilizer is not needed. That's the reason we didn't buy a stabilizer.

On the other hand, we have been using a Godrej fridge for 12 years at our home town with stabilizer. We moved this fridge 3 times when we shifted home. Not even a single issue till date.

Coming to my recommendation for you

Fridge (With stabilizer please)

1. Godrej
2. LG
3. Whirlpool

Water Purifier

We have been using a local made purifier called dolphin and water tastes excellent. It costed 8k before 2 years. No issues till now, we changed the filters recently and it's like brand new again!

I'm using Haier double door fridge since last 2 years, it costed Rs. 25K. It's unique feature is bottom mounted freezer. So one doesn't have to bend to pick up items from fridge section.

Haier HRB 3404PKG | Bottom Mounted Refrigerators (BMR) | Haier India

This fridge replaced my Samsung double door which developed compressor fault in 6th year. Compressor was under warranty for 5 years hence I paid Rs. 6K to replace compressor but no use. Fridge worked for 6 months with new compressor. Hence I thought of buying from different brand. I had not installed stabilizer as it was inbuilt in Samsung.

Now I've learnt my lesson & bought V-guard stabilizer with Haier fridge.

I use Aquaguard Crystal UV purifier (Rs. 7K) since last 1 year. It works ok, water flowrate is strong (2 LPM). RO purification is not needed in municipal areas hence I didn't buy RO.
http://www.eurekaforbes.com/water-purifiers/aquaguard-crystal-plus

Do share which appliance u choose finally.

Thanks guys for your suggestions!

I purchased Aquaguard Enhance RO+UV+UF+TDS for 18,000/-. Also got pre-filter free with it.

Also purchased "Samsung RT34M3743S9" double-door refrigerator for 30,000/-. Its a newly launched model of M-series with convertible freezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock