Premier League Season 2022-2023 | News, Discussion & Updates

Great start from Liverpool vs Newcastle, goals from Nunez and Gakpo , Liverpool 2-0 up ,terrible night for pope now sent off Red card !

Great start from Liverpool vs Newcastle, goals from Nunez and Gakpo , Liverpool 2-0 up ,terrible night for pope now sent off Red card !
Lol.. What was he thinking anyway...

It's pretty grim for Newcastle now as they can't play their No 2 Dubravka as he was in Man United Squad earlier this season and idk if they have a proper 3rd Choice Keeper for weekend cup final.

Professor Snape celebrating that Potter is about to get the sack

rGbppQf.jpg

I have been supporting Chelsea for almost 19 years now and believe me i haven't seen a more delusional and incompetent manager than Potter in charge of Chelsea.I have seen the likes of AVB,Di Matteo and Avram Grant managing Chelsea.Not only he has Zero Charisma unlike his predecessors ,he sounds like loser in every interview he gives.His team selections reeks of a manager who is unsure of what he is going to do.People blame Boehly for amassing players in transfer window but his biggest mistake was bringing a muppet like Potter when he is spending billions of euros on new players.The only consolation from each defeat is we are 1 match closer to Potter's sacking.The day is not far when he will be chased around the Stamford Bridge by angry supporters.Hopefully Boehly will act before that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock