Discussion Pre Finals Before General Election 2019

Yeah new PM will be Pappu. Hahaha
I feel amazed to see some people's have faith and want pappu to be PM.

These people will be responsible for what happens to this nation as they will elect the same party they voted out in 2014.

Indians have short term memory.

@Amit1079, we will see on Dec 11 who wins. But then don't blame EVM like u always do.

Short Term Memory? Atleast not true for me. Back then i used to be happy that media questioned and demanded answers from ruling government but does the same hold true at present? Media is presently busy digging out old cases to target congress which is fine but doing analysis of what present government has achieved or delivered upon is more important . Absolutely weird logics r tied together and presented as facts in debates, common people ( those who r not affiliated or cadre of a party) do not believe in such things and make fun of it on social media thus immensely degrading credibility of mainstream media. Don't tell me then how such channels get TRP as that's another major discussion to have & lots of allegations of manipulation do rounds from time to time. All in all people wanted what was promised and if there was corruption in congress then they wanted to see conviction of such people, people r asking these very questions. No doubt just like previous governments , some good work has happened in last 4 years too but there are things to worry about too. I am totally unbiased and judge based on what i see on ground. Unfortunately Indian Politics has got too vicious , everyone is busy throwing stones at others just for power. So many major problems but no proper delibetation or efforts to resolve them. By the way i am also not in favour of Mahagatjbandhan as in this hotchpoch individual causes will take centrestage and it will be extremely difficult to come on common ground but referring to any leader as "Pappu" is not right, yes he is from a political family , not such a good orator and needs to focus much more at ground level to prove himself but one can't underestimate anyone before they r tested. Congress has been thru terrible times and maybe Rahul will come out stronger fighting adversities. Our politicians need to bring in good ideas on table & compete on who can score better interms of outcome rather than someone trying to implement things & opposition playing dirty games by creating obstacles to show other side in bad light.

These people will be responsible for what happens to this nation as they will elect the same party they voted out in 2014.

@Amit1079, we will see on Dec 11 who wins. But then don't blame EVM like u always do.
Pappu is better than gappu.
Btw, where is achhe din?
Rupee at all time low,
Petrol, Diesel at record levels,
wide spread corruption, Farmers protesting,
Heavy taxes.
but so-called chowkidari is busy in touring different countries.

Now a days modi is acting like mouni baba and his mouth shut down not reacting on big issues like rafle, increasing fuel rates, rupee etc etc
Now modi is like pappu cant talk
Like small baby
Once bjp bombarded against singh
Sing can't talk

Last edited:
Btw, where is achhe din?
Rupee at all time low,
Heavy taxes.
but so-called chowkidari is busy touring different countries.

Guys please stop this namecalling. It's equally wrong to disrespect Honourable Prime Minister as it is to disregard any other leader. This is why i clearly said difference of opinion & putting forward ur viewpoint or displeasure is fine but kindly do so in a decent, dignified way. I request all members to not fight like enemies in this thread rather engage in healthy conversation which can clear doubts , help understand things & let people get convinced where they stand. Just spewing anger or hatred never works no matter what the situation is, it creates more problems. This shrinking space for hearing out others is not right way to move forward

People who are criticizing modi are very shallow by thoughts and knows nothing of international dimensions of various issues. I may be offending many, but that's true.

BSP said no alliance with Cong
SP said no alliance with Cong
RJD has rift between the brothers so not sure
NCP is not yet decided
LEFT said no alliance with Cong

So who is aligning??? So called gadbandhan

Now a days modi is acting like mouni baba and his mouth shut down not reacting on big issues like rafle, increasing fuel rates, rupee etc etc
Now modi is like pappu cant talk
Like small baby
Once bjp bombarded against singh
Sing can't talk

U really beleive Rafel??? Shows how much u read and how parties can take people like u for a ride

Pak also supported Pappu and tweeted on rafel shows what plan is there. So @Amit1079 tell us here what all u know about rafel, its history.

Did any cong state reduce petrol price ???

@dino29 bro ur come back here after a break, and u may have missed others naming and insulting our PM and calling various names. Pls read those comments

Last edited:
Btw, where is achhe din?
Rupee at all time low,
Heavy taxes.
but so-called chowkidari is busy in touring different countries.

Do u know why many nations today support India, because of the good relations with them made by our PM.

And touring, common does he go there with his family ??? Does he go there for shopping ???

He goes there to attend various bilateral meets, summits business events to make good bond with them which people like u wont understand.

Heavy taxes ??? which ones

Corruption ?? name a scam

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock