Post your latest Purchases and Experiences

:ok2:
Dear Customer, Refund Amazon Pay Reference ID 60148********** of value Rs.499.00 has been linked to your Amazon Pay balance. Thank You.
tGO7hud.jpg

No....what happened to me that only i wrote...maybe differance in rural and urban areas...
nope. I live in a village. Returns are hassle free and one order which was delivered to me by bluedart and when i placed return request it was picked up by delhivery. They even gave me a receipt for it. I didn't have to bother packing or paying them anything. I think that maybe because all courier companies operate in the nearby town here. If their presence is not there nearby then only the issue. But then again i asked them how far their reach is and it seems that they cover atleast 20-25kms so if you're within that range then you should have no issues returning.

Bought Syska Smart LED during Amazon fest for a better price and was shipped through India Post. Tracking ID provider was wrong and no information was there. Waited till delivery day and later raised a concern about tracking status, There was no reply from Seller and later called up Amazon. Raised another concern and after 2 days got a message from seller that Refund is initiated as package lost during transit. Now the funny part is they did some magic calculation and amount refunded is 85 rs lesser than what I paid. Amazon says, contact seller. Now I'm stuck and have raised concern again.

Seller was Smarter than Syska LED

Last edited:
Venky Bro. Hereafter little concentrate the seller. It's given in order, the seller rating and reviews.

nope. I live in a village. Returns are hassle free and one order which was delivered to me by bluedart and when i placed return request it was picked up by delhivery. They even gave me a receipt for it. I didn't have to bother packing or paying them anything. I think that maybe because all courier companies operate in the nearby town here. If their presence is not there nearby then only the issue. But then again i asked them how far their reach is and it seems that they cover atleast 20-25kms so if you're within that range then you should have no issues returning.
Whatever my experiance was from Amazon only and not from any courier services...they r verymuch helpfull...even themself packed and picked from my house itself..as i said 1stly i had intiated the return by myself only in the app without contacting Amazon cc ...then my courier guy told me to contact Amazon cc to ask for picup...then i had contacted them and changed it to picup from my house...
BTW this is the only one return since i started to buy online...

Last edited:
Ordered this...strangely the price was changing everynow and then...some times 169,189 with 40rs as courier charges..once it showed as 125 with 80 rs courier charge...so ordered...

Ji7Uws0.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock