Post your latest Purchases and Experiences

Bag quality is good but not best. It can easily fit razor, extra blades, shaving cream, shaving brush, and even trimmer with charger. It costed me ₹ 475 and Nivea after shave lotion cost ₹ 159.

Haven't tried the trimmer yet but it's the best trimmer available in the market. Purchase price was ₹ 1999 (now it's showing ₹ 2099 on Amazon). I got ₹ 200 cashback. So, for me, the effective price I paid ₹ 1800. Got 3 year warranty on trimmer.

snaps:
pq3UWcr.jpg

4nZkWuI.jpg

wzuxlEo.jpg

Last edited:
I purchased a Quick heal Internet Security 1User 3year from Flipkart for Gifting Purpose.
Today I received the product .
Upon Opening the front Plastic Package I found that The Box pack item seal was Open.
I am afraid if the serial Key was already in use.
The product doesn't has any return policy
What to do next.

Worse purchase I have ever made on Amazon almost 3 years ago. Sound Quality is so bad , ear started paining after using of 10-15 minute , Decade old bluetooth 2.0 using in this headphone making music choppy very often when travelling ..So much cons are there
One fine morning thrown this sh#t behind our almirah out of frustration ..
Today my mother got it and I saw it's still working .. still 40% battery left.
X5CEX4g.jpg

Even
I purchased a Quick heal Internet Security 1User 3year from Flipkart for Gifting Purpose.
Upon Opening the front Plastic Package I found that The Box pack item seal was Open.
What to do next.
Even i ordered Microsoft Office 365 (5 Users) from Amazon and saw that the serial key was already teared, but the key worked after configuring

Even
What to do next.
Even i ordered Microsoft Office 365 (5 Users) from Amazon and saw that the serial key was already teared, but the key worked after configuring
Even
2nd time reply is the defect on DDF. I posted the reply only once.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock