Post your latest Purchases and Experiences

Yes I know man. On that day Bhat Bhai told me. You go with flipkart. Before that I placed my order. @Dipjyoti Roy . Sorry. No he collect this parcel tomorrow,then only I get the refund.
If we intiate online to return then we have to pay the return charges and has to send courier ourself.. later they will payback the charges...if we complain to cc even by chat then they will collect and within 2-3 days we get refund to the account we choosed while ordering...
This happened to me..

If we intiate online to return then we have to pay the return charges and has to send courier ourself.. later they will payback the charges...if we complain to cc even by chat then they will collect and within 2-3 days we get refund to the account we choosed while ordering...
This happened to me..
No, Amazon/Flipkart arranges the courier themselves mostly. Here Amazon usually sends ATS (Amazon Transportation Services) guy and Flipkart uses Ekart logistics and Myntra uses Delhivery for pickup. These are their own courier services or service they have tied up largely who check the product is in intact condition or not. They come with pick up recipt as a confirmation and give it to us while taking the parcel.

I also read in several online blogs where they have said usually at smaller towns and villages where they don't operate themselves they ask people to arrange a third party courier and send it themselves attaching some return receipt paper outside of the box and share tracking number after which they initiate refund with courier charges.

Their own pickup is hassle free. These days many couriers like Bluedart, Delhivery providing their pickup service for our own bookings too. So book for a parcel pickup online, courier guy will come and take it from home itself.

No, Amazon/Flipkart arranges the courier themselves mostly. Here Amazon usually sends ATS (Amazon Transportation Services) guy and Flipkart uses Ekart logistics and Myntra uses Delhivery for pickup. These are their own courier services or service they have tied up largely who check the product is in intact condition or not. They come with pick up recipt as a confirmation and give it to us while taking the parcel.

I also read in several online blogs where they have said usually at smaller towns and villages where they don't operate themselves they ask people to arrange a third party courier and send it themselves attaching some return receipt paper outside of the box and share tracking number after which they initiate refund with courier charges.

Their own pickup is hassle free. These days many couriers like Bluedart, Delhivery providing their pickup service for our own bookings too. So book for a parcel pickup online, courier guy will come and take it from home itself.
They shipped by ecom express which i preffer too as they deliver to my house itself...after opening a item it was another and i have requested for return in the app....later had a chat and they said i have to send myself as i wrote in earlier post...then i told them to cancel that request and make it as they to collect...cc done it and next day courier person collected and got refund in 3 days itself..

They shipped by ecom express which i preffer too as they deliver to my house itself...after opening a item it was another and i have requested for return in the app....later had a chat and they said i have to send myself as i wrote in earlier post...then i told them to cancel that request and make it as they to collect...cc done it and next day courier person collected and got refund in 3 days itself..
Yes, that's what i said. You mentioned on post #311 we need to courier ourselves hence explained that.

Yes, that's what i said. You mentioned on post #311 we need to courier ourselves hence explained that.
U have taken the half part of my reply...:smile2:
It was
If we intiate online to return then we have to pay the return charges and has to send courier ourself
anyway leave it...

U have taken the half part of my reply...:smile2:
It was
If we intiate online to return then we have to pay the return charges and has to send courier ourself
anyway leave it...
Wrong. I did read that. We can return via their pickup service (if available) without contacting CC. I do it mostly by selecting return option through app.

Bhat Bhai. See my post#307. The delivery boy, told me, Anna, you return it in app, myself come and collect. So now I am free . Otherwise get very tension, irritated. Now I am free ☺️☺️

Wrong. I did read that. We can return via their pickup service (if available) without contacting CC. I do it mostly by selecting return option through app.
No....what happened to me that only i wrote...maybe differance in rural and urban areas...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock