Post your latest Purchases and Experiences

@sumitroy Bro , I got this mouse,👍
9hthNN1.jpg

I also thought of ordering this but after my bad experience with Maggie Hot Heads version, I kinda fear for this.
I'm hoping that it isn't that bad. I read reviews at Amazon and people are saying that it isn't great and tastes "weird".

Few days back I ordered Lancet in amazon. Today I got the package. I opened it, and got irritated. They sent glucometer 😜😜. Immediately I call the delivery boy and shown my order on mobile. He told, Anna you go on return option and give return. Myself come and collect it. It ask amazon pay ac or bank ac. I given amazon pay ac. This the first negative experience.
JLubKT9.jpg

Few days back I ordered Lancet in amazon. Today I got the package. I opened it, and got irritated. They sent glucometer 😜😜. Immediately I call the delivery boy and shown my order on mobile. He told, Anna you go on return option and give return. Myself come and collect it. It ask amazon pay ac or bank ac. I given amazon pay ac. This the first negative experience.
JLubKT9.jpg
But they did instantly refund you?

Yes I know man. On that day Bhat Bhai told me. You go with flipkart. Before that I placed my order. @Dipjyoti Roy . Sorry. No he collect this parcel tomorrow,then only I get the refund.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock