Post your latest Purchases and Experiences

Ordered this...strangely the price was changing everynow and then...some times 169,189 with 40rs as courier charges..once it showed as 125 with 80 rs courier charge...so ordered...

Ji7Uws0.jpg
You must notice seller before buying. The price fluctuation is due to existing/most reputed seller stock become out of stock. then they provide from other seller who usually sell for more cost.

You must notice seller before buying. The price fluctuation is due to existing/most reputed seller stock become out of stock. then they provide from other seller who usually sell for more cost.
Actually never checked the seller and his ratings since 1st buy from ebay,shopclues,flipkart,snapdeal and Amazon...only once recently in march from Amazon has got the wrong item and returned...all other items were same as shown 8n the product image...

Actually never checked the seller and his ratings since 1st buy from ebay,shopclues,flipkart,snapdeal and Amazon...only once recently in march from Amazon has got the wrong item and returned...all other items were same as shown 8n the product image...
In my 9 years of online shopping, i have always checked seller and its authenticity before purchasing and yet to get wrong product, only damaged through transit items arrived which i returned later easily. Its good to check sellet ratings and other products he deals with. eBay was useful platform only if you know how to purchase things on it, else its huge was a huge painful experience. I heard from my friends they always got mediocre or fake products on eBay. I even purchased mobiles and they were sealed like any other platform. I believe Shopclues was same like eBay. Such sites no longer exist or atleast doing business as they used to do one day because people started buying from Amazon and Flipkart these days due to their hassle free and wide variety shopping experience.

I had bought 5 watches and 2 r Casio brand which r costing more than 20k each and still working fine after 5 years too..so many other costly items too...5 mobiles from differant online sellers...but never had bad experiances.. like few rural farmers we always preffer sastha ,tikaavu😂 ...not bothered about the seller and his ratiings and pay more but looking at the trust and reliability of Amazon,flipkart guys...even paytm also has no issues till now..
All depends on mindset of people..

Last edited:
not bothered about the seller and his ratiings and pay more but looking at the trust and reliability of Amazon,flipkart guys.
Amazon usually provides cheapest price through their official sellers. So is with Flipkart atleast for electronic items i think. So its safety + benefit both.👍

Amazon usually provides cheapest price through their official sellers. So is with Flipkart atleast for electronic items i think. So its safety + benefit both.👍
Yes...whatever issues if we get these guys provide the right solution...its morethan enough to buy any item regardless the seller ratings as i feel...

In my 9 years of online shopping, i have always checked seller and its authenticity before purchasing and yet to get wrong product, only damaged through transit items arrived which i returned later easily. Its good to check sellet ratings and other products he deals with. eBay was useful platform only if you know how to purchase things on it, else its huge was a huge painful experience. I heard from my friends they always got mediocre or fake products on eBay. I even purchased mobiles and they were sealed like any other platform. I believe Shopclues was same like eBay. Such sites no longer exist or atleast doing business as they used to do one day because people started buying from Amazon and Flipkart these days due to their hassle free and wide variety shopping experience.
You Remind of my Golden days at Ebay.in. As a seller I had 100% positive feedback (Top Rated Seller)
It was not at all easy to maintain such high standard(s). It need commitment and hard work, not to mention honesty in your approach.
You rightly mentioned "...eBay was useful platform only if you know how to purchase things on it..."
I miss it a lot.

I ordered a tvs champ keyboard online and cancelled. Cost I think 465. Same I enquired with a local computer shop, he told ₹420. My doubt is, any quality difference in these?

I ordered a tvs champ keyboard online and cancelled. Cost I think 465. Same I enquired with a local computer shop, he told ₹420. My doubt is, any quality difference in these?
No, must be same if model is exactly same as Amazon. The model you ordered is Champ 1. It is available since 17 December 2013. You should buy any latest model, atleast 2017 and later ones. Must be better than this and mainly cost is same.

Thing to note: At Amazon 102.00 Delivery charge due to Non Prime seller. Cost of keyboard is 395 which is lesser than nearby your shop.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock