Discussion Poor telecast of Ind WI series by Sony Network

• Thread starter Poplu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 126
  • Views: Views 12,924
Isn't there's a rule like Con**** ads to be shown inbetween 11 pm-6am or something!🤔
Even I believed so.
But I have been seeing such ads now on Sony SAB too in primetime shows.I think ban has been lifted. I don't see such ads educating anyone. Casting Sunny Leone in the ad, changes the whole purpose.

Last edited:
With the kind of match we had yesterday, I have no problem watching a beach volleyball match today on that Miami beach :hehe:
Unfortunately, SPN cannot afford rights to that.

Improvement from yesterday. Still camera angles and replays aren't good. They need a good director. 🙁
Yes presentation improved a bit today. Still like u mentioned Camera Angles not Ok. Also I feel, cameras used are not that good. I see some contrast issue, darker images. Hard to see faces of West Indian players and one of the empires :dodgy2:

Yes presentation improved a bit today. Still like u mentioned Camera Angles not Ok. Also I feel, cameras used are not that good. I see some contrast issue, darker images. Hard to see faces of West Indian players and one of the empires :dodgy2:
Green screen is back. 😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock