Discussion Poor telecast of Ind WI series by Sony Network

• Thread starter Poplu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 126
  • Views: Views 12,562

Poplu

Reaction score
Did you guys notice Instructions running in background audio during complete Extraa Innings programme today on Sony Ten 3? Initially audio was out of sync on Sony TEN 3 HD. Later , in the background one can hear instructions given by Programming Team to Gaurav (Anchor) throughout. For Example:
1. Toss is about to begin in 20 seconds
2. Gaurav, tell about Heads Up segment
3. Gaurav, talk about Rohit n Jadeja

It never appeared that we are watching telecast on a professional and experienced network. It was quite irritating all the time watching Pre- match programme. Hopefully they improve over the course of tournament.

Do you want to monopoly cricket
No one wants that.
But it has been long since Sony has been into Sports broadcasting industry. They should have already improved their standards. They have lot of money, they could have easily achieved that. I want them to get better and give tough competition to Star.

No one wants that.
But it has been long since Sony has been into Sports broadcasting industry. They should have already improved their standards. They have lot of money, they could have easily achieved that. I want them to get better and give tough competition to Star.
20 years isn't enough to learn to bring in industry experts. I think I saw India vs New Zealand in 2005 on Sony Max. Also 2007 World Cup aired on Sony Max. Thank God IPL's production was done by IMG all these years.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock