Discussion Poor telecast of Ind WI series by Sony Network

• Thread starter Poplu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 126
  • Views: Views 12,914
IMO local CCL (Celebrity Cricket League) coverage was much better than this :unsure:.
Never expected this from Sony :(. And I'm conformed to this as it is being on Ten and not on the good old Six.
They need to hire experienced professionals and get better camera even. For that they will need to invest more money. No point of having 5 sports channels, when you can't do a Quality Production yourself. If u aim to challenge Star, then up the standards too.

Really disappointed with the broadcast of Pant wicket.I just saw the catch being taken on live and Then I had see rest part during replay.

Also no solution for this problem

Now it is getting worse.For every in between match ads.There is a Ad colour line above the screen.eg: Servo Red colour lone, UltraTech Yello line.The vertical white line is sometimes bright, sometimes slightly visible.
IMG-20190803-221903-compress99.jpg

IMG-20190803-222003-compress75.jpg

It is not fault of the TV.I noticed this many times on Sony Ten 1 during Ind vs SA, WWE.
I feel like I am watching more ads then the total balls bowled in the match.I am eagerly waiting for IND vs SA home series to be telecasted on Star Sports.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock