• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 126
  • Views: Views 12,787
Dhoni promoting Dream11
Ganguly promoting My11Circle
Sehwagh promoting MyTeam11
And now got to know
Kapil promoting Apne11.

Are these veterans getting more money in promoting these ads than coaching job ??
+ Pandya Brothers promoting Halaplay

It appears cricketers are really getting good money for associating with them. Names of all these apps are quite similar, hence confusing. Not sure how many are in Profit apart from Dream 11.

Indian popular cricketers don't really want to get in coaching (apart from Dravid). Maybe they already have lot of money, so don't want to sweat further or relations and politics with BCCI is an issue.

Even I believed so.
But I have been seeing such ads now on Sony SAB too in primetime shows.I think ban has been lifted. I don't see such ads educating anyone. Casting Sunny Leone in the ad, changes the whole purpose.
Off topic: Actually they don't want to educate us about its importance. All that they needed is maximum promoting the brand and sell it out. Such ads act as a pushing factor and leads people to the path.
Improvement from yesterday. Still camera angles and replays aren't good. They need a good director. 🙁
When they get improved completely the series will get over:tongue2:.And this is not a newly launched channel or network.

Last edited:
To cheer angry viewers like us, Sony asked its cameramen to show us some Healthy cheerleaders :hehe:

Who seen a 2 sec Satellite Image with a Msg :huh: :undecided: Star is way better in every department of Sports Broadcasting, Production, Commentary . Even Neo was broadcasting way better :wink2:

On top of bad sony production, jiotv is crap. Hotstar is miles ahead in quality and handling millions of users.

On top of bad sony production, jiotv is crap. Hotstar is miles ahead in quality and handling millions of users.
What happened to Jio TV? Have you tried Sony Liv or Airtel TV?

The sound from the gallery too is annoying. I feel am watching a local cricket match. Usually broadcasters regulate audience sound and keep a rhythm for it. Here individual sounds are audible many times( from in or out of the field)
What happened to Jio TV? Have you tried Sony Liv or Airtel TV?
May they are better than Sony Liv but Its a painful truth that Jio TV had lost its quality compared to their initial times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock