Discussion Poor telecast of Ind WI series by Sony Network

• Thread starter Thread starter Poplu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 126
  • Views Views: Views 13,269
Sky Sports Cricket is broadcasting Ashes not broadcasting this series :ok2:

As per Sky Sports website, Sky Sports Ashes showing both matches.
Screenshot-20190803-222543-01.jpg

Last edited:
It's educational ads for teenagers bro. :hehe:
You guys misunderstood my post. Ours is the only country where people doesn't use protection because of vulgar ads. As they find it embarrassing to have a conversation about. I mean seriously where is censor board when you need them.

No. Sony themselves did production which explains the shoddy handling /execution of broadcast
Because of Sony being a tech company. I always would have expected to film in 4k. Forget about 4k. They ruined basic production values of cricket. Director is audible. Cable angles are distracting. Forget above replays. Didn't even got to watch bowlers run up.
Edit - Oh! Forgot about they switched to ads while showing all the wickets of the first inning. They missed 4 wickets. Fortunately same wasn't back after the ad break.

Last edited:
Actually match was so boring alongwith pathetic transmission that Sunny Leone condom ad actually must have increased their ratings/ impressions by some points
I can't say publicly without violating rules. But I find these ads ironic. You know why. :undecided:

That was done by IMG. IMG used that graphics. IMG used better quality cameras. Now sony using diffent quality cameras from different that is ruining tv viewing experience During sl vs ban series some angle video looked really bad.

IMG is owned by Reliance which has extremely strong ties with Star India and they even have a joint football league ISL. So maybe IMG exited being production company of competitor Sony or Sony ran short of funds to invest big

Back
Top Bottom