Discussion Poor telecast of Ind WI series by Sony Network

• Thread starter Poplu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 126
  • Views: Views 13,211
Also these 16:9 ratio broadcast in SD channels ruining CRT tv users viewing experience. They can easily crop the video and show the match in 4:3 format in SD channels. Because the graphics is in 4:3 format. They are even lazy too crop the video in SD channels.

Select Center Cut option in pic settings which can b found under system settings to crop and resize video for CRT TV set

I am using hd box in crt tv after making HD channels pan and scan format. I can see the match in 4:3 format on sony ten1 Hd. After pan$scan only country flags in the bottom sides of the screen only get removed from the screen. It is not applicable for ashes because the graphics are also produced in 16:9 format

For Ashes use Letter Box option

IMG is owned by Reliance which has extremely strong ties with Star India and they even have a joint football league ISL. So maybe IMG exited being production company of competitor Sony or Sony ran short of funds to invest big
I thought IMG and Star were competitors. You know how they outbid IMG in IPL's production rights. IMG is not owned by Reliance. IMG Reliance is a joint venture.

When ten owned these channels the production quality was good but the channel video quality was poor. After sony take over the channels the video quality get improved. But the production quality get degraded.

Actually when Taj Network ran these TEN Network channels then too picture quality was good, it became poor after Zee bought them. Production Quality remained good as as Zee retained original Taj Team and its operations were still run from Dubai. Guess much later they closed that office to move sports biz into Noida

I thought IMG and Star were competitors. You know how they outbid IMG in IPL's production rights. IMG is not owned by Reliance. IMG Reliance is a joint venture.

Hmm u r right bro but still being partners might have had some implications in this manner

Hmm u r right bro but still being partners might have had some implications in this manner
They might have a football league together. That's were the partnership stays. Don't forget the fact that Jio tried to outbid Star for IPL streaming rights which they (not technically) got anyway despite losing the bid.

They might have a football league together. That's were the partnership stays. Don't forget the fact that Jio tried to outbid Star for IPL streaming rights which they (not technically) got anyway despite losing the bid.

This is called business strategy to keep Sony out, there r games played secretly. Also bro IMG Reliance has produced content for Star India in recent past so partnership was not limited to ISL

For the sake of money, they showing Condoms ad too. I don't have a problem with that. But watching cricket match with family, no one would want to see Sunny Leone in night dress. Have to switch channel all the time. If I remember, i didn't saw such ads on Star Sports. Maybe they don't allow.
Isn't there's a rule like Con**** ads to be shown inbetween 11 pm-6am or something!🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock