Discussion Poor telecast of Ind WI series by Sony Network

• Thread starter Thread starter Poplu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 126
  • Views Views: Views 13,269
Sony Ten 1 HD is displaying a Vertical white line on the right side of screen,A Yellow line on the top during UltraTech ads in between matches Very bad ratios and editing by Sony.It is irritating.

I also don't like the Scoreplate of Sony.It is very boring,distracting and not Modern.The Scoreplate of Fox sports(AUS matches),Sky Sports (ENG matches) are very good.India broadcasters should learn from these channels.

Last edited:
Sony Ten 1 HD is displaying a Vertical white line on the right side of screen,A Yellow line on the top during UltraTech ads in between matches Very bad ratios and editing by Sony.It is irritating.
I missed it. According to reddit they didn't show Rohit 100s. They showed his 30s and 50s instead.

Who else is broadcasting this match? American broadcaster?
India: Sony TEN 1, Sony TEN 1 HD, Sony TEN 3, Sony TEN 3 HD, SonyLiv
UK: Sky Sports Cricket
South Africa: SuperSport
USA: Willow TV
Carribean: ESPN Caribbean
Canada: ATN Cricket Plus

Same coverage. :angry2:

Sky Sports Cricket is broadcasting Ashes not broadcasting this series :ok2:

i havnt subscribed to sony ten 1 i had planned to watch on dd sports but in analog terrestrial dd national is coming but during world cup dd sports was coming

Now it is getting worse.For every in between match ads.There is a Ad colour line above the screen.eg: Servo Red colour lone, UltraTech Yello line.The vertical white line is sometimes bright, sometimes slightly visible.
IMG-20190803-221903-compress99.jpg

IMG-20190803-222003-compress75.jpg

It is not fault of the TV.I noticed this many times on Sony Ten 1 during Ind vs SA, WWE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom