Discussion [Poll] Music streaming Services in India. Which one you use?

Which music streaming service you use? You can select upto 3

• Google Play Music

• Apple Music

• Amazon Prime Music

• Gaana

• Saavn

• Wynk Music

• Jio Music

• Hungama Music

• Sound Cloud

• I don't use any of these

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Wynk UI is very good. Are you complaining about the new UI
Can you post a screenshot of the app drawer and the music player? That way I can tell if what I'm referring to as the old UI elements is still there or not

@sparker0i I'm using it in iOS, so no such issue exists. And in Android too, I think those full screen ads are from My Jio app and not from Jio Music. Earlier, when I was on Android, I turned all permissions/notifications off at OS level for My Jio app and these ads disappeared. I'm not sure if this changed. I have an S7 edge at home which is on Oreo and no full screen ads display on it.

Last edited:
@sparker0i Bro, I haven't seen full screen ads in Jio music. Siva bro is right. Those ads might be from My Jio app or other Jio apps.

@sparker0i I'm using it in iOS, so no such issue exists. And in Android too, I think those full screen ads are from My Jio app and not from Jio Music. Earlier, when I was on Android, I turned all notifications off at OS level for My Jio app and these ads disappeared. I'm not sure if this changed. I have an S7 edge at home which is on Oreo and no full screen ads display on it.
Nope, Jiomusic it is. Got to know that when I pressed the recents button, saw Jiomusic on the app card

Yes, regarding the ads not coming anymore, it is because of an Android security patch, definitely after April because the issue was persistent till then

No idea about that. I was definitely pissed off at that behaviour, which is one of the reasons I'm using Saavn. Even sadder thing for me is seeing no merger of Saavn and Jiomusic at the app level😪
@sparker0i Bro, I haven't seen full screen ads in Jio music. Siva bro is right. Those ads might be from My Jio app or other Jio apps.

I've amazon prime membership but I love the JioMusic app the most because it's simple sober and sections and subsections are very well design. And, that's not enough you can simply put your favourite song as ringtone for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock