Discussion [Poll] Music streaming Services in India. Which one you use?

Which music streaming service you use? You can select upto 3

• Google Play Music

• Apple Music

• Amazon Prime Music

• Gaana

• Saavn

• Wynk Music

• Jio Music

• Hungama Music

• Sound Cloud

• I don't use any of these

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@sparker0i bro, the ads about which you are talking are not from Jio music, they are from my Jio app. It comes when your plan is going to end or if it's over. It's just a recharge reminder. See your screenshot it's clearly written that "Get your digital Life back". You will mostly get it when you connect/disconnect a call. Moreover it automatically goes within few seconds.
Jio music doesn't show any ad at all.

Last edited:
I use Wynk Music and SoundCloud primarily. Apart from that, Amazon Prime Music and Gaana go occasionally.

Jio music. Hope the saavn library gets integrated to jio music after the takeover though.

@sparker0i bro, the ads about which you are talking are not from Jio music, they are from my Jio app
I'm quite sure it's Jiomusic because I don't use myjio app

You will mostly get it when you connect/disconnect a call.
Yes, also when charger connect/disconnect , headphone connect/disconnect, but from the Jiomusic app as when that screen comes I press recents, so that sh*t stays in my recent app list, and when I hold down on that icon, the title of the app card changes to Jiomusic and showing its logo

Jio music doesn't show any ad at all.
Bro don't go by the play store description. There are ways to show ads even after bypassing the description in the store listing. I'm an Android app developer and I know that

Bro don't go by the play store description. There are ways to show ads even after bypassing the description in the store listing. I'm an Android app developer and I know that
Don't know how you are getting ads. I also use Jio music & I have never got any ad from their side.
By the way, I have not even noticed on play store that they contain ads or not.

In terms of international catalogue, Amazon is awesome. Google play music is also very good. SoundCloud is underestimated.

If anyone's preference is only bollywood and Indian music, Indian apps are good enough.

Apple music removed tips music label all songs. Tips music has old classic songs. It’s been long time they removed it. Does anyone have any idea when they will be back??

When searched for a song ,Saavn used to provide all the playlists containing the song including user playlists

But now it is only displaying official playlists created by Saavn in the search results . Anybody noticed this difference ?

Are there any streaming services which display user created playlists in search results ?

I use Spotify. @sumitroy you should add that too since many of the people I know uses Spotify only and the max they have used is Amazon Prime Music for Hindi Collection.

And, JioMusic and Saavn are same now.

Didn't Saavn changed to JioSaavn ?

Yes, JioSaavn is merger of JioMusic and Saavn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock