Please educate me about Amazon Prime

It is not enough Amazon Prime(Android TV app) takes a lot of data.But if you buy fire TV Stick or if the Tv, Android Box has data saver option than you can Save the Data.I use mobile hotspot to watch on Amazon Prime as my Mi TV has data saver for Mobile hotspot.I also own a JioFi and a lot of data is used on Prime Video.The main Problem is that there are no Video Quality Settings in Prime Video app.It gets auto set as per netspeed,Here is where the Video gets set to FHD and we can't to anything about It.
Agree bro..if you are interested in English content Netflix 199 or 700 shared account with 4 friends is best solution..you can stream 3 hd movies in 1.5 gb data...a single episide with very good pq cost only 150 -200 mb data.. Netflix spend lot of money on compressing of content to save data

Agree bro..if you are interested in English content Netflix 199 or 700 shared account with 4 friends is best solution..you can stream 3 hd movies in 1.5 gb data...a single episide with very good pq cost only 150 -200 mb data.. Netflix spend lot of money on compressing of content to save data
That was one of the reason why I Brought Netflix Premium Subscription.Amazon Prime Video really needs to work on their android/TV app.They UI of Netflix is Very Good and Responsive.The Processing time of Netflix is also very fast.Prime Video is good with pricing but lacks in other Areas.

That was one of the reason why I Brought Netflix Premium Subscription.Amazon Prime Video really needs to work on their android/TV app.They UI of Netflix is Very Good and Responsive.The Processing time of Netflix is also very fast.Prime Video is good with pricing but lacks in other Areas.
I cant even watch single movie on amazon prime vedio because of there boring UI and there x Ray feature irriates me alot..i hav habit of touching screen and checking remaining time while watching movies,epiosdes but that x ray feature cover full screen which irriates me

I cant even watch single movie on amazon prime vedio because of there boring UI and there x Ray feature irriates me alot..i hav habit of touching screen and checking remaining time while watching movies,epiosdes but that x ray feature cover full screen which irriates me
There is no option to hide the X-Ray and it can be a spoiler for the Content.

For Internet access I am using Reliance Jio 4G hotspot with a 1.5GB limit per day. Do you think it will be enough for streaming Amazon Prime ?
This will never be enough, if you watch a movie it will consume 8gb on prime, so you can imagine what is the data you would require

This will never be enough, if you watch a movie it will consume 8gb on prime, so you can imagine what is the data you would require
moreover, watching TV on firetv will not be the same as you watch on cable or dth. flipping the channels is not that eazy on smart tv or any app

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock