Please educate me about Amazon Prime

happy_penguin

Reaction score
Hi,
At the moment I am using digital cable.

I watch a lot of movies on a monthly basis.

I watch Sony Pix HD, Star Movies HD, HBO HD and Movies Now HD.

So as you can see I have a lot of movies to choose from.

Will I get the same amount of movies if I take Amazon Prime ?

Also I watch lots of music videos of MTV Beats HD.

Is there an alternative available under Amazon Prime ?

I Googled and found out that the monthly charges for Amazon Prime is 129 but

what is the price of the device which I plug into the HDMI of my TV ?

After reading all this you must have figured out that I know nothing about Amazon

Prime. So please be patient and help me clear my doubts.

BTW, the monthly charge of Rs 129 is completely under budget but if the device costs too much

I won't be able to afford it. I am really very tight on cash right now but nevertheless the info I get from

here will enable me to buy Amazon Prime in the near future.

Last edited:
Hi,
At the moment I am using digital cable.

I watch a lot of movies on a monthly basis.

I watch Sony Pix HD, Star Movies HD, HBO HD and Movies Now HD.

So as you can see I have a lot of movies to choose from.

Will I get the same amount of movies if I take Amazon Prime ?

Also I watch lots of music videos of MTV Beats HD.

Is there an alternative available under Amazon Prime ?

I Googled and found out that the monthly charges for Amazon Prime is 129 but

what is the price of the device which I plug into the HDMI of my TV ?

After reading all this you must have figured out that I know nothing about Amazon

Prime. So please be patient and help me clear my doubts.

BTW, the monthly charge of Rs 129 is completely under budget but if the device costs too much

I won't be able to afford it. I am really very tight on cash right now but nevertheless the info I get from

here will enable me to buy Amazon Prime in the near future.
Are you using smart tv?

What is your main Objective to get a Prime Subscription?.I am a prime user for more than a year you can ask you doubt related to Amazon Prime?

My main objective is to watch hindi/english movies, hindi/english news and music videos.
As far as i know amazon has large library of hollywood, hindi content which you cant even watch in your whole life so dont worry abour content...as far according to your need if you are already broadband user then watching movies on Amazon ll be very cheap and comfortable you can watch movies anytime break free..but if you dont hav any broadband connection and you want to take connection only for movies and amazon to replace it with cable then your budget is gonna sky rocket with amazon + broadband cost

My main objective is to watch hindi/english movies, hindi/english news and music videos.
Amazon Prime Video has Hindi/English/Regional Movies but you won't get every movie that you want.Like Marvel Movies are licensed to hotstar.But you will get popular movies after One month of Release(Indian Movies).Prime Video does'nt have Music Videos,News Channels as off now.It may be avaliable in future.Prime Music is their ad-free music service included in the account.
Also You have to buy a Fire Tv Stick or Android Devices that support Prime Video to watch the Content on a Non Smart Tv Device.

As far as i know amazon has large library of hollywood, hindi content which you cant even watch in your whole life so dont worry abour content...as far according to your need if you are already broadband user then watching movies on Amazon ll be very cheap and comfortable you can watch movies anytime break free..but if you dont hav any broadband connection and you want to take connection only for movies and amazon to replace it with cable then your budget is gonna sky rocket with amazon + broadband cost
For Internet access I am using Reliance Jio 4G hotspot with a 1.5GB limit per day. Do you think it will be enough for streaming Amazon Prime ?

Amazon Prime Video has Hindi/English/Regional Movies but you won't get every movie that you want.Like Marvel Movies are licensed to hotstar.But you will get popular movies after One month of Release(Indian Movies).Prime Video does'nt have Music Videos,News Channels as off now.It may be avaliable in future.Prime Music is their ad-free music service included in the account.
Also You have to buy a Fire Tv Stick or Android Devices that support Prime Video to watch the Content on a Non Smart Tv Device.
For music vedios and news channels any one can easily watch it on youtube bro

According to me Best Amazon Prime Plan is the 1 year Rs 999 plan than the monthly plan.You save Rs549 by subscribing to the annual plan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock