Please educate me about Amazon Prime

For Internet access I am using Reliance Jio 4G hotspot with a 1.5GB limit per day. Do you think it will be enough for streaming Amazon Prime ?
You cant watch more than 1 movie per day..1 movie in average quality costs 800 mv to 1 gb..and a good quality episode cost 300-500 mb

Prime Video does'nt have Music Videos,News Channels as off now.It may be avaliable in future.

Okay. Thanks a lot for that info. I will wait for music videos and news channels to be available.

I will just continue using digital cable for the time being.

See if you are using Smart TV then you don't need to buy device otherwise you can easily buy Amazon Fire Stick and subscribe to AmazonPrime ₹999/- subscription you can also choose from their monthly subscription cost ₹129/- pm.

You cant watch more than 1 movie per day..1 movie in average quality costs 800 mv to 1 gb..and a good quality episode cost 300-500 mb
That clearly means that my present Internet connection is not enough. I will take a wired Internet connection in the future if I plan to use Amazon Prime.

For Internet access I am using Reliance Jio 4G hotspot with a 1.5GB limit per day. Do you think it will be enough for streaming Amazon Prime ?
As you are on very limited data plan going with prime vedio is not good choice you can continue enjoying unlimited movies in hd pq at tv channels

It is not enough Amazon Prime(Android TV app) takes a lot of data.But if you buy fire TV Stick or if the Tv, Android Box has data saver option than you can Save the Data.I use mobile hotspot to watch on Amazon Prime as my Mi TV has data saver for Mobile hotspot.I also own a JioFi and a lot of data is used on Prime Video.The main Problem is that there are no Video Quality Settings in Prime Video app.It gets auto set as per netspeed,Here is where the Video gets set to FHD and we can't do anything about It.

Last edited:
Okay. Thanks a lot for that info. I will wait for music videos and news channels to be available.

I will just continue using digital cable for the time being.
Bro u can't enjoy Amazon prime with only 1.5gb data.
to enjoy Amazon Prime fully u need a Broadband connection. In Kolkata u can get Alliance Broadband starter pack 60MBps unlimited for Rs.590(incl GST).

Bro u can't enjoy Amazon prime with only 1.5gb data.
to enjoy Amazon Prime fully u need a Broadband connection. In Kolkata u can get Alliance Broadband starter pack 60MBps unlimited for Rs.590(incl GST).
Thanks. We will be moving to a new house soon I will definitely consider taking a new Internet connection then.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock