Please give your review about Moto E3 Power

• Thread starter Thread starter D. J. Das.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 59
  • Views Views: Views 4,110
I have a slightly different question. I need a bit of help and advice. My Lenovo A6000+ updated to android 5.02 . I have a problem with the dialer. I have tried all things i have read in forms. Jio dialer works perfectly and i can make calls. Default dialer does not connect the call. Hardware is fine as the sim an sim slots are working fine.  I have been to the service center, they just re-installed the software again and told me to remove cache and all. But it still does not work.

Anybody has this strange problem, anybody can give me advice.

Also if i remove the update and ask them to install kitkat 4.4.4, will jio sim work with kikkat and will i be able to make calls and use the internet??

Please please help me on this.

Ritesh said:
No Jio video call possible on Moto E3 Power? Anyone using this device, please confirm..

Yep Indeed!

Video Call through Jio isn't possible though via WhatsApp or others it can be done :k

Bapun Raz said:
Arre bhai, the default phone dialer where video call option available on samsung phones and stock android nexus / pixel devices. ;)
Got it

Basil Ak said:
Yep Indeed!

Video Call through Jio isn't possible though via WhatsApp or others it can be done :k
OMG.. am screwed. I had suggested my cousin to buy this phone and now he is threatening me to exchange his E3 power with my A5-2016.
My sincere advice to bros who are opting Moto E3 Power, don't buy this phone.
I know there are many video calling apps but they are no way near to the quality of Jio video call and also more importantly, all apps like skype and imo consume data.

Sarkar said:
Miui also does not hv default dialer videocall option
Yes bro, it doesn't. But you can manually switch it to video call by a single tap on screen.
Works only for Jio to Jio calls.

My cousin doesn't want video call. Just needed her
1. Camera
2. Calling
3. SMS
4. Good Battery Backup
5. Loud phone's ear speaker.

My advise is Redmi 3s, If you need any free help regarding flash sale, PM me.

Back
Top Bottom