Seeking Help Planning to buy Mi Band3(Ordered Mi Band4)

Congrats for your new device .
I think you just want to use it as a replacement of your daily watch . It will surely look stylish on your wrist.

Congrats for your new device .
I think you just want to use it as a replacement of your daily watch . It will surely look stylish on your wrist.
Actually I am having 2 formal watch of SONATA. I wanted to get a casual watch and a branded one will minimum cost me Rs.1500 and after few days I will get bored with that so thought to get this one which has some more use in day to day life also 😃

Actually I am having 2 formal watch of SONATA. I wanted to get a casual watch and a branded one will minimum cost me Rs.1500 and after few days I will get bored with that so thought to get this one which has some more use in day to day life also 😃
Then it was better to go for honor band 5.
It has accurate step tracking , sleep tracker , heart rate monitor and blood oxygen monitor.
It also have music control and customisation facility.
Only draw back is battery is less in honor band. Though 1 hour of charge will give you enough juice for your device .
Plus charging of mi device is little bit tough than honor band 5

@Rohan S , here is a details comparison (copied from Amazon.in)
COMPARISON with Honor Band 5 ●●
----------------------------------------------
1. Design section -
Honor band is more attractive than MI band due to its Curved display, when it comes to looks.
Winner - Honor Band 5.

2. Display section -
Display of Honor band is slightly more brighter than MI band 4.
Touch response is Better on MI band 4. Honor band has Laggy interface.
Winner - MI Band 4.

3. Pedometer & Workouts -
Pedometer accuracy is almost same on both the bands.
But there are twice as many workout modes on Honor band compared to MI band.
Winner - Honor Band 5.

4. HR Sensor -
Heart rate sensor is 3 times more faster and highly accurate in Honor band 5 compared to MI band 4.
* There are blackouts in Continuous HR measurement in MI band at times.
Winner - Honor Band 5.

5. Sleep Tracker -
Sleep tracker of Honor band is undoubtedly much more accurate.
Honor band also measures day time data, which isn't available on MI band 4
Winner - Honor Band 5.

7. Battery Backup -
Battery backup is indeed better on MI band, almost double compared to honor band 5.
Winner - MI Band 4

8. Accessories -
Replacement straps are easy to access on MI band and finding spares is also easy compared to honor band.
Winner - MI Band 4

9. Features -
Features are even matched on both the bands.
But Honor Band now has SpO2 sensor after update.
Winner - Honor band 5 (*after update).

10. Price -
Almost same ( *after update )
Winner - Both

Then it was better to go for honor band 5.
It has accurate step tracking , sleep tracker , heart rate monitor and blood oxygen monitor.
It also have music control and customisation facility.
Only draw back is battery is less in honor band. Though 1 hour of charge will give you enough juice for your device .
Plus charging of mi device is little bit tough than honor band 5
Thanks for the suggestion but as I mentioned earlier this options are secondary for me. Music and third party app control is better in MI band 4 so this one would be meeting my requirements😅.

Also, Battery is more as compared to others. This is the reason I have bought M30s too as I go on frequent traveling.

@Rohan S , here is a details comparison (copied from Amazon.in)
COMPARISON with Honor Band 5 ●●
----------------------------------------------
1. Design section -
Honor band is more attractive than MI band due to its Curved display, when it comes to looks.
Winner - Honor Band 5.

2. Display section -
Display of Honor band is slightly more brighter than MI band 4.
Touch response is Better on MI band 4. Honor band has Laggy interface.
Winner - MI Band 4.

3. Pedometer & Workouts -
Pedometer accuracy is almost same on both the bands.
But there are twice as many workout modes on Honor band compared to MI band.
Winner - Honor Band 5.

4. HR Sensor -
Heart rate sensor is 3 times more faster and highly accurate in Honor band 5 compared to MI band 4.
* There are blackouts in Continuous HR measurement in MI band at times.
Winner - Honor Band 5.

5. Sleep Tracker -
Sleep tracker of Honor band is undoubtedly much more accurate.
Honor band also measures day time data, which isn't available on MI band 4
Winner - Honor Band 5.

7. Battery Backup -
Battery backup is indeed better on MI band, almost double compared to honor band 5.
Winner - MI Band 4

8. Accessories -
Replacement straps are easy to access on MI band and finding spares is also easy compared to honor band.
Winner - MI Band 4

9. Features -
Features are even matched on both the bands.
But Honor Band now has SpO2 sensor after update.
Winner - Honor band 5 (*after update).

10. Price -
Almost same ( *after update )
Winner - Both

Yeah I read this and also watched similar stuff on YouTube.

Thanks for the suggestion but as I mentioned earlier this options are secondary for me. Music and third party app control is better in MI band 4 so this one would be meeting my requirements😅.

Also, Battery is more as compared to others. This is the reason I have bought M30s too as I go on frequent traveling.

Yeah I read this and also watched similar stuff on YouTube.
Congrats Bro...i feel Honor Band has better Sleep tracking system and Rest Goes to Mi Band 4.Hope You Will like it.

Congrats. Great choice if you want 3rd party app integration. For better sleep tracking info just download "Sleep" app from Play store. For customization Mi Band 4 is way too good. Also, the battery life is not that good on Honor Band 5.

I am getting only a week's worth of battery life on full charge and that's after turning off Continuous Heart Rate monitor. I don't regret the purchase since i always preferred accuracy over customization. My sleep quality has improved a lot in the past couple of weeks.

Congrats. Great choice if you want 3rd party app integration. For better sleep tracking info just download "Sleep" app from Play store. For customization Mi Band 4 is way too good. Also, the battery life is not that good on Honor Band 5.
Thanks bro.😊
Please let me know the useful third party apps to make best use of the band. If it's worthy I will also get paid apps!😁

In the firmware, the auto screen off settings was also the main change that the company brought to the Mi Band 4. Where users have control over the display timeout setting & they can choose between 5 to 10 seconds. The firmware version V1.0.6.24 has now rolled out in more countries that brings auto screen off timeout setting. The Indian users see it on their Mi Band 4 and slowly it will reach all users. In India, you will see the version 1.0.6.24 on the Mi Smart Band 4, while the global Band 4 will receive 1.0.7.04 firmware version.

Mi Band 4 Auto Screen Off Update Widely Available - TizenHelp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock