Seeking Help Planning to buy JioFiber. Help!!!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,485

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey,
Guys I'm planning to buy JioFiber I've fee doubt regarding it.
  1. Can I run JioTV in Jio STB?
  2. If yes which plan I need to buy to run that?
  3. Customer experience speed issue after free period ends is that true?
  4. The technician guy is saying I've to deposit 2500 as security and will get 1 months free subscription and 1 months additional as refer bonus from his side. Is that true? Or everyone gets 2 months subscription. But one thing he didn't mentioned in starting was that security deposit in 1 month would be 2500 refundable and after 1 month it would be 1500. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Please answer all these questions ASAP.

Solution
Hey,
  4. The technician guy is saying I've to deposit 2500 as security and will get 1 months free subscription and 1 months additional as refer bonus from his side. Is that true? Or everyone gets 2 months subscription. But one thing he didn't mentioned in starting was that security deposit in 1 month would be 2500 refundable and after 1 month it would be 1500. 🤷🏻‍♂️
1. JioTv+ is there which gives you live tv
2. 999 plan gives you that option
3. Speeds are there as per the...
Hey,
3. Speeds are there as per the plan.
4. Yes, you will get 2 free months if he is referring you or you can ask any of your friend who is existing jio fiber customer to refer you. First month is free trial month and second is referral reward. You and your friend both will get 1 month's free service. You can also refer friends to earn extra month, each sucessful referral earns you one month of free service.

2500 contains 1500 security deposit for setup box and 1000 is for installation Charge.

Last edited:
Solution
Hey,
You won't be getting any speed issue even after the free period I have been using it since December 2020 and trust me its the most stable internet broadband I have ever used no downtime, no ping spike, no throttling even during peak time and I did not even restarted my router since last 6 months.

3. Speeds are there as per the plan.
4. Yes, you will get 2 free months if he is referring you or you can ask any of your friend who is existing jio fiber customer to refer you. First month is free trial month and second is referral reward. You and your friend both will get 1 month's free service. You can also refer friends to earn extra month, each sucessful referral earns you one month of free service.

2500 contains 1500 security deposit for setup box and 1000 is for installation Charge.
Jio TV Plus gives all live channels? Like those from Sony sports, star etc?

Jio TV Plus gives all live channels? Like those from Sony sports, star etc?
Yes, almost all channels available from these apps.
1a6JGR4.jpg

Last edited:
@Msingh what is this JioTV+ app what it shows LIVE TV channel?
Bro don't get confused with Jio TV which is downloaded through Jio TV app and has all the channels. Here if I am not wrong you will only get the live channels on these apps given above .For example I wanted to see care world you will only get this channel on Jio TV app.This should be available in Jio Fiber to actually enjoy jio tv channels. They have blocked casting to smart tv also.

Last edited:
@Msingh what is this JioTV+ app what it shows LIVE TV channel?
I think what he meant is, that 999 plus GST plan will give you access to those OTT apps. Those OTT apps contain channels. There you can watch it. Like Sony Liv contain Sony channels., Discovery plus Discover channels, Voot contains Viacom 18 channels and so on. That way. The actual Jio TV app which we use on Android app is not available. Only OTTs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock