Seeking Help Planning to buy Mi Band3(Ordered Mi Band4)

Shantanu

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am planning to buy mi Band3.
I just wanted to know whether it is worth buying and also I am having Samsung M30s , will this mi band connect with Samsung phone?

Don't buy Mi Band 3. It's kinda outdated now and the latest Mi Band 4 has a lot of new features and improvements including better accuracy. As for connecting, it will connect with any phone that has Bluetooth and Mi Fit app.

Don't buy Mi Band 3. It's kinda outdated now and the latest Mi Band 4 has a lot of new features and improvements including better accuracy. As for connecting, it will connect with any phone that has Bluetooth and Mi Fit app.
Is it available on Amazon?

Is it available on Amazon?
Yeah, it goes on sale on Amazon and not available at all times. You can buy it on 21st during Great Indian Festival sale. If you're more concerned about accuracy alone and want the best sleep tracking get Honor Band 5. For customization and 3rd party app integration Mi Band 4 is better.

For customization and 3rd party app integration Mi Band 4 is better.
I feel sleep tracking and even fitness tracking are just some of the enthusiastic things and less useful in day to day life. Though everyone's priorities are different.
Customisation and 3rd party app will be quite useful for me.

for how much it will be available during sale?

I feel sleep tracking and even fitness tracking are just some of the enthusiastic things and less useful in day to day life. Though everyone's priorities are different.
Customisation and 3rd party app will be quite useful for me.

for how much it will be available during sale?
2299. No discounts. Honor band is 2600 now but goes for 2300-2400 during sale.

It's available now(for prime) at 2298/- and u can get 229 instant disc with Rupay cards.
Thank you so much bro 😅.
I was checking around 12 noon in fact I called there care center even they said we will try to make it available can't give any commitment. So I did not checked after that.

Just placed the order got it for Rs.2050 😄😄
Expecting by Tuesday. 😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock