Seeking Help Planning to buy JioFiber. Help!!!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,461

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey,
Guys I'm planning to buy JioFiber I've fee doubt regarding it.
  1. Can I run JioTV in Jio STB?
  2. If yes which plan I need to buy to run that?
  3. Customer experience speed issue after free period ends is that true?
  4. The technician guy is saying I've to deposit 2500 as security and will get 1 months free subscription and 1 months additional as refer bonus from his side. Is that true? Or everyone gets 2 months subscription. But one thing he didn't mentioned in starting was that security deposit in 1 month would be 2500 refundable and after 1 month it would be 1500. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Please answer all these questions ASAP.

Solution
Hey,
Guys I'm planning to buy JioFiber I've fee doubt regarding it.
  1. Can I run JioTV in Jio STB?
  2. If yes which plan I need to buy to run that?
  3. Customer experience speed issue after free period ends is that true?
  4. The technician guy is saying I've to deposit 2500 as security and will get 1 months free subscription and 1 months additional as refer bonus from his side. Is that true? Or everyone gets 2 months subscription. But one thing he didn't mentioned in starting was that security deposit in 1 month would be 2500 refundable and after 1 month it would be 1500. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Please answer all these questions ASAP.
1. JioTv+ is there which gives you live tv
2. 999 plan gives you that option
3. Speeds are there as per the...
I think what he meant is, that 999 plus GST plan will give you access to those OTT apps. Those OTT apps contain channels. There you can watch it. Like Sony Liv contain Sony channels., Discovery plus Discover channels, Voot contains Viacom 18 channels and so on. That way. The actual Jio TV app which we use on Android app is not available. Only OTTs.
Correct, you don't get Jio Tv app on setup box however Jio Tv+ is app like what we have seen in firetv stick which puts all live channels from thse apps at one place and you can watch those channels. I took Jio fiber for my parents and they are really happy with Jio TV+ app, it's really easy to use and have all the channels which they were watching earlier on DTH.

Plz visit below video for more information
Source

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock