OTF Exclusive [Pics] Bought a Samsung Galaxy S9+ (Got brand new device in replacement of existing faulty device)

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 101
  • Views: Views 13,406
Latest Update:

I received no resolution till now, so called Samsung Care this evening and they ask me to come their service center as mobile camera replacement was completed. When i reached there, they said only water resistant sealing left after that they will do air tight test - they did that infront of me and shockingly test failed multiple times.

And conclusion was, after staying there for 2.5 hours i came back home empty handed! :censored:

Latest Update:

I received no resolution till now, so called Samsung Care this evening and they ask me to come their service center as mobile camera replacement was completed. When i reached there, they said only water resistant sealing left after that they will do air tight test - they did that infront of me and shockingly test failed multiple times.

And conclusion was, after staying there for 2.5 hours i came back home empty handed! :censored:
Bro I think you should file a case against them in consumer court:blush:

Latest Update:

Failed? Any idea why?

Failed? Any idea why?

Obviously, if air goes inside the test fails. That happened, it was late and time to close shop so they told to come next day.

They even said, it is happening since they are first time repairing a S9+.:mad:

I wonder, why company not doing such a high end device repair service carefully!

Obviously, if air goes inside the test fails. That happened, it was late and time to close shop so they told to come next day.

They even said, it is happening since they are first time repairing a S9+.:mad:

I wonder, why company not doing such a high end device repair service carefully!

Service center people are doing a experiment on your device...But there is no difference in design between S8 and S9 expect camera placement and fingerprint..

I guess, they didn't seal the phone properly and if air can go inside the phone that means the phone is not water resistant anymore.

Eventhough I Am A Current S8 User...There Is A Lot Difference In Samsung And Apple Where Apple's Products Continue Their Performance Even After A Year But Samsung's Products Starts To Fade Down Slowly...

^ Mine has faded quite fast!o_O Within 2 months..

Time to demand a replacement bro!

wow... if Samsung is treating its high end customers like this, who would prefer their mid/low range mobiles... very poor customer experience... starting from Note 7 failure, Samsung is loosing its reputation...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock