Bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 2,673
Bapun Raz said:
Nice pics bro, indeed it is a great buy. :tup

Congrats again. Today beta testers received another beta update, 3rd update in this month. Fixes many things including UI changes. However beta testing group has been closed now. Exisiting users only can participate.

Thanks bro. That's ok, I will stay on stable channel for sometime. I can clearly notice the camera quality difference. In the pics I posted, check the difference between the box and accessories pics and phone pics. Phone pics are clicked with G4 plus and other pics with S7 edge. They were clicked under same light.

ilikered said:
Thanks bro. That's ok, I will stay on stable channel for sometime. I can clearly notice the camera quality difference. In the pics I posted, check the difference between the box and accessories pics and phone pics. Phone pics are clicked with G4 plus and other pics with S7 edge. They were clicked under same light.

I have been using Samsung S series since Galaxy S2 and found all of those camera's quality really awesome. They even keep improving the camera quality, by software enhancements. :)

Did you check both color variants (Gold and Black) in your hand? Which color variant did you find better? Personally I like gold color more than Black. :)

Also are you facing any accidental touch on edges?

DTH Fan said:
Did you check both color variants (Gold and Black) in your hand? Which color variant did you find better? Personally I like gold color more than Black. :)

I love my Gold Beast. :luv

DTH Fan said:

Did not even think of gold. Screen viewing without any distraction is my top most priority. In my view, only black can do that. Outer look is also good because of glossy finish.

I turned the edge panel off so no accidental touch issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock