OTF Exclusive [Pics] Bought a Samsung Galaxy S9+ (Got brand new device in replacement of existing faulty device)

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 101
  • Views: Views 13,412
Report this at Twitter on sammy india handle . Tag all tech news site and demand replacement.

Report this at Twitter on sammy india handle . Tag all tech news site and demand replacement.
Yeah, this is a good option. Since it's a high end device, media attention is needed for such issues. They will give you a replacement for sure.

^ Mine has faded quite fast!o_O Within 2 months..
Just 20 Days More For My 1st Anniversary Of My S8...My Brother Has IPhone X...I Feel S8 Battery Is Worst For A Premium Model...I Am Charging Minimmum Twice A Day...But He Charges Only Once For 2 Days...

Bro I think you should file a case against them in consumer court:blush:
Yeah, this is a good option. Since it's a high end device, media attention is needed for such issues. They will give you a replacement for sure.
It didn't went that long and got it sorted, though i was ready to go that way and had even typed my letter to fire on them.:)
Time to demand a replacement bro!
I didn't even demanded bro and got brand new device since they were unable to fix it and air keep going inside, tests were keep failing!:p

Just came back home with the new device and going to restore things via Smart Switch PC. Lets hope this device turns out to be very good.(y)

Furthermore, i talked to Samsung ASM this afternoon and he assured for some resolution by today itself as he was following up my case, and thankfully got replacement of new piece (didn't expected it tbh).:lol:

Thanks everyone for their useful inputs. :hands::smile:

Chalo It's Really Good That Finally you have got a brand new device:) Enjoy Bro(y)

Congratulations for new phone appreciate your effort.

@Bapun Raz How is the performance of S9 Plus presently? Is it still fluid in performance gaming and all? And some users have reported heating issues while playing games like PUBG,Fortnite so do you feel it?
As One Plus 6T is at 38K and probably there would be no exchange offers on the same,I am thinking to spend additional 3-4K to go for S9 Plus for amazing AMOLED panel,Water Resistance,better cameras,as earlier in the sale it was available to me at 43990 with exchange of One Plus 3T,and now in coming sale I can use HDFC Card as well for further 10% discount.

Last edited:
It was 62000 with 10000 additional discount on exchange of old phone with 10% cashback.
S9+ or Note 8, which is better?

It was 62000 with 10000 additional discount on exchange of old phone with 10% cashback.
S9+ or Note 8, which is better?
Yes with all the discounts S9+ was coming down to less than 45k to me,S9+ is definitely better as it has a newer Exynos Processor and new camera module

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock