Discussion Petrol, Diesel, CNG and LPG updates in India

Even if Central and various states gov reduces there share of tax on petrol/diesel , people might get benefit of say Rs 20-30 but it wont be for long period as International crude price is on march and at present its touching $85 and with demand its going to sure touch or break $100 barrier.And again price in india would again be touching 90-100 rs

Cc0IFAa.jpg

I think rise in petrol is simple economics. Compare petrol prices with Gold prices and other prices from 1960s to today. Rise in Gold didn't stop people from buying gold. Similarly Ask your parents or grandparents the rates of petrol and their salary.

Even though Petrol Prices hurting my pocket too. But it's simple economics and no one is making an effort to understand it and Economists aren't even bothered to make people understand. Blame Game Continues.

I think rise in petrol is simple economics. Compare petrol prices with Gold prices and other prices from 1960s to today. Rise in Gold didn't stop people from buying gold. Similarly Ask your parents or grandparents the rates of petrol and their salary.

Even though Petrol Prices hurting my pocket too. But it's simple economics and no one is making an effort to understand it and Economists aren't even bothered to make people understand. Blame Game Continues.
Petrol and Diesel are now essential commodities after covid lockdown due to restriction in public transportation system and too high price of private transport.
So it is unfair to compare with gold which is required on some functions not on all daily basis.

Petrol and Diesel are now essential commodities after covid lockdown due to restriction in public transportation system and too high price of private transport.
So it is unfair to compare with gold which is required on some functions not on all daily basis.
I understand. Bro but we should consider inflation too. See Fuel taxes plays major role to drive economy. In current scenario Global Crude rates are already sky rocketing. We can't expect govt. To subsidize everything. It will hurt only those who pay taxes.

I would like of we can force govt to innovate EV technology and get less rely on Petrol Diesel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock