Discussion Petrol, Diesel, CNG and LPG updates in India

people/Housing society should try to shift from LPG to Piped natural gas asap ...... Only that can lessen burden
How much it cost ?? How it calculating ?? Meanwhile it's not available everywhere in country very very minimum places it available

How much it cost ?? How it calculating ?? Meanwhile it's not available everywhere in country very very minimum places it available
from whom ever /Whatever i have heard It is very much less compared to LPG/cylinder gas. Just like one has electricity/water meter in home same way they have gas meters and according to you use monthly billing is done

I think very few agency are authorized to carry out pipe gas so it not available in every region

Also i doubt in near future village/rural aera would get piped gas

people/Housing society should try to shift from LPG to Piped natural gas asap ...... Only that can lessen burden
Not available in Jaipur.
I think very few agency are authorized to carry out pipe gas so it not available in every region
There are many companies working on it. But I feel that also has left limited source. State government should focus on generating electricity and reduce the unit price it can help with this.
But poorly every state don't work same in producing electricity.

Most Indians during elections despite all the price hike.
zCuUvqX.jpg

Im just calculating the agenda opposition has but what the hell they are doing¿

Im just calculating the agenda opposition has but what the hell they are doing¿
Being questioned by media on what they are doing. Why can't they have one decent debate about price hike or farmer's being runned over? They always do whataboutery with states. Media is openly doing unfair whataboutry of federal structures with states.

Being questioned by media on what they are doing. Why can't they have one decent debate about price hike or farmer's being runned over? They always do whataboutery with states. Media is openly doing unfair whataboutry of federal structures with states.
When opposition is so stupid media do such things.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock