Discussion Petrol, Diesel, CNG and LPG updates in India

I am talking about all the govt.
Why they are distributing freebies by charging more from the petrol/diesel. Anyone asking/requesting them for this?

And another thing, when all freebies schemes are funded by state Govt, what is the need of Central Govt to collect so much taxes?
If Central Vista like project stimulate economy, then they should start housing schemes for the people instead of of doing a such luxurious project for a selected few.

Last thing, there should be two option for the customers. One who want to pay such exorbitant taxes and another who does not. Let them pay the price who think high taxation in petrol/diesel is for betterment of economy.

Ohh where does Central gov waste money gather from tax and petrol diesel........?????????

Ohhh remember they provide scholarships to various students in IITs /AIIMS ohhh they also pay salary and perks of various teaching no teaching staff of this institute without raisng fees because Indian want free education ....

Apart from where they waste money oohh remember they subsided rail travel .... subsidized air india (ooh between they sell that to Tata recently)

They waste money on indian defence like ask hal to develop indian fighter craft ... ask drdo to develop missiles and update..

they also waste money to provide subsidy fertilizer... they also waste money to buy framers goods on MSP

and Yeh from time to time they also provide to loans at very cheap rates to various state gov to help them run there individual state...

Go see how many scheme central gov is running to support poor/scientist/students and various other organization

where does state gov waste money . lots of state gov refends fess of staudents belong to sc/st/obc in professional /technical education ... sc/st/obc taking education in engineering course gets there fees refund (at least in Maharashtra).

state gov runs state level cheap transportation and sometimes in an area which is not served by private companies

Recent Punjab and Delhi gov have waived of electricity bills ...

The electricity begin provided to us at cities and all major towns are at subsidized rates only had that not be cases then various state gov wont be owing lacks of rupees to discom and our discom would be red....

Between the tax collected by central gov eventually gets distributed to state gov only

Next time vote for party that give you option for not paying taxes and print infinite money...

Between yah bjp wasted time when petrol and diesel they used to cost less

Last edited:
Ohh where does Central gov waste money gather from tax and petrol diesel........?????????

Ohhh remember they provide scholarships to various students in IITs /AIIMS ohhh they also pay salary and perks of various teaching no teaching staff of this institute without raisng fees because Indian want free education ....

Apart from where they waste money oohh remember they subsided rail travel .... subsidized air india (ooh between they sell that to Tata recently)

They waste money on indian defence like ask hal to develop indian fighter craft ... ask drdo to develop missiles and update..

they also waste money to provide subsidy fertilizer... they also waste money to buy framers goods on MSP

and Yeh from time to time they also provide to loans at very cheap rates to various state gov to help them run there individual state...

Go see how many scheme central gov is running to support poor/scientist/students and various other organization

where does state gov waste money . lots of state gov refends fess of staudents belong to sc/st/obc in professional /technical education ... sc/st/obc taking education in engineering course gets there fees refund (at least in Maharashtra).

state gov runs state level cheap transportation and sometimes in an area which is not served by private companies

Recent Punjab and Delhi gov have waived of electricity bills ...

The electricity begin provided to us at cities and all major towns are at subsidized rates only had that not be cases then various state gov wont be owing lacks of rupees to discom and our discom would be red....

Between the tax collected by central gov eventually gets distributed to state gov only

Next time vote for party that give you option for not paying taxes and print infinite money...

Between yah bjp wasted time when petrol and diesel they used to cost less
If they do so many things in the petrol/diesel taxes, where the money other taxes, disinvestment, selling Govt properties and privatization go??

Railfare/Airfare, Education at IIT/IIM also subsidized from when??

I wanted to ask if any epxert can ans

How do Indian oil companies buy oil/gas ? Do they buy oil on daily basis with includes changes in price or they buy in bulks with some fixed price that would hedge against changes in price of oil/gas

I mean one would not be buying oil today at 1 ltr for say rs 10 then again next day for rs 20 while on 3 day it would be for 5 rs

they would be/should buying some like 30 ltrs for rs 5/7 whatever be the price of oil.

Basically i wanted to know mechanism

If they do so many things in the petrol/diesel taxes, where the money other taxes, disinvestment, selling Govt properties and privatization go??

Railfare/Airfare, Education at IIT/IIM also subsidized from when??
You think railfare is not subsidized ????? Providing education at IIT and IIM is not subsiding... Compare fees cost in IIMs and those in top rated private institute .there is lot of difference

How may % of indian pay taxes that would be enough to cover all....

Bhai tum kis duniya me rehet ho ?????

Which gov property had this gov sell that earn lot of money

Apart from sell of IA to tata this gov hasnt carried out any meaningful disinvestments process

most have just changed from one gov organization to another

I wanted to ask if any epxert can ans

How do Indian oil companies buy oil/gas ? Do they buy oil on daily basis with includes changes in price or they buy in bulks with some fixed price that would hedge against changes in price of oil/gas

I mean one would not be buying oil today at 1 ltr for say rs 10 then again next day for rs 20 while on 3 day it would be for 5 rs

they would be/should buying some like 30 ltrs for rs 5/7 whatever be the price of oil.

Basically i wanted to know mechanism
Not an expert .. But I know the process so just telling seperating petrol from crude takes 3 to 4 weeks process .. so oil companies will buy bunch of barrels around some Lakhs of barrels in one short from Crude suppliers

Yes price will be like day to day share market gambling

You think railfare is not subsidized ????? Providing education at IIT and IIM is not subsiding... Compare fees cost in IIMs and those in top rated private institute .there is lot of difference

How may % of indian pay taxes that would be enough to cover all....

Bhai tum kis duniya me rehet ho ?????

Which gov property had this gov sell that earn lot of money

Apart from sell of IA to tata this gov hasnt carried out any meaningful disinvestments process

most have just changed from one gov organization to another
I can do anything if you are with preoccupied mind.
We should stop argument here.

Fuel prices today hit fresh all-time highs following a surge in global crude oil rates. In the national capital, petrol and diesel rates soared 35 paise to cost ₹106.54 and ₹95.27 per litre respectively, according to Indian Oil Corporation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock