Discussion Petrol, Diesel, CNG and LPG updates in India

When opposition is so stupid media do such things.
Media portrays opposition as stupid. So that we can happily pay ₹100 for petrol by voting for same party while crying about there being no alternative.

Last edited:
Media portrays opposition as stupid. So that we can happily pay ₹100 for petrol by voting for same party while crying about there being no alternative.
Did any opposition leader required any artist to portrait themselves as fools?

Did any opposition leader required any artist to portrait themselves as fools?
Yes, there are artist employed at Mumbai and Noida studios to sell narrative of opposition being fool. They will even portray an alligator as a saint as long as they get that ad money.

Yes, there are artist employed at Mumbai and Noida studios to sell narrative of opposition being fool. They will even portray an alligator as a saint as long as they get that ad money.
When asked about price rise, some fools show the increase rate graph. That's they are unable to defeat any political party except congress.

Au9kYWL.jpg

109.37 at Hyderabad. Get ready for 110. I will be dumping my bike for long distance travel now. 20km up and down is cheaper through metro now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock