Discussion Petrol, Diesel, CNG and LPG updates in India

This is something which would resonate more with the common people rather than backing the FARMERS protest.But opposition has different priorities
Opposition won't make voice in this coz they are the starting point of all this in their tenure meanwhile What Current GoI is doing ??

Opposition won't make voice in this coz they are the starting point of all this in their tenure meanwhile What Current GoI is doing ??
Farmers issue is a murder and this is about tempting for suicide.
Ready for another foreign tour🤣

This is something which would resonate more with the common people rather than backing the FARMERS protest.But opposition has different priorities
I don't agree. Opposition parties constantly protest about price hike. But 4th pillar of democracy is censoring or putting it in the middle of the speed news. If you watch any local news you will find all opposition parties protesting. Meanwhile I won't give free pass to opposition who waste parliamentary sessions with one topic be it Delhi Riots or Pegasus. It's like they take their voters for granted.

I don't agree. Opposition parties constantly protest about price hike. But 4th pillar of democracy is censoring or putting it in the middle of the speed news. If you watch any local news you will find all opposition parties protesting. Meanwhile I won't give free pass to opposition who waste parliamentary sessions with one topic be it Delhi Riots or Pegasus. It's like they take their voters for granted.
I guess the failure of even opposition ruled states to reduce taxes on petrol/diesel and their apparent reluctance to bring these fuels under GST also doesn't bodes well for them.Anyway the ultimate sufferer is the middle class which pays taxes on everything and is gifted with pot holed filled roads,no drinking water etc etc.Even though i disliked the politics of Kejriwal i felt he would understand the pain of middle class and do something for us but he also started the mainstream politics as soon as he got power.The need of hour is middle class should take matters in its own hand and start voting on candidates rather than parties,religions and castes.

PmTen7a.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock