Discussion Petrol, Diesel, CNG and LPG updates in India

Today I checked the price of cylinder is ₹902 but I'm not sure it's newly hiked price or old price somebody please confirm
Are you from Chennai?
Here in Rajasthan Domestic LPG price at 888.50

Last edited:
Here in Assam ₹933.50.
0UH8Zir.png

You can check latest prices on this website.👇

? Bro any source to your news. As per my knowledge comercial LPG price is hiked?
Yes in September 25 rupees was hiked.

Bro don't create misinformation among us. I almost got panic attack.
Don't want to be the guy who spread misinformation. Or lies. Here's the proof. I fell for clickbait.
Z7VLFuL.jpg

oUgyYfT.jpg

How much time this ' free ' vaccination drive will run :(

How much time this ' free ' vaccination drive will run :(
Weren't you the guy accusing me of peddling anti government propaganda. Are you that naive or just straight up dumb? There is nothing called free vaccination. It comes from taxpayers money which everyone has to be in a direct or indirect way. Their were continuous pice hike of fuel long before vaccines were even under development.

Damn GST money directly comes from sky 🤑🤑
That "free vaccine" lecture would've worked if we lived somewhere tax-free and with free healthcare services like Dubai. Here government hospitals are mostly for namesake. I agree that there are some perks like free doctor's visit, some subsidised medicine and hand few test. But we still need to bear most of the cost.

Petrol price increased by 22 to 29 paise per litre across India on the day, while diesel price increased by 28 to 32 paise per litre, in sync with the rise in crude prices in global markets.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock