Discussion Petrol, Diesel, CNG and LPG updates in India

After remaining steady for a day, petrol and diesel prices were hiked on Thursday, September 30, 2021. In the national capital, the petrol price rose 25 paise while diesel inched up 30 paise.

After remaining steady for a day, petrol and diesel prices were hiked on Thursday, September 30, 2021. In the national capital, the petrol price rose 25 paise while diesel inched up 30 paise.

One of the greatest achievements of Modi ji's regime has been that even though the prices of Petrol/Diesel/Gas have been touching new highs everyday,we rarely hear people talk about it.It's almost as if people have accepted this as their fate.Just over 20 yrs back,Vajpayee ji lost elections on rising onion prices and yet now unless some buffoon from govt. opens his/her garbage pit to justify the sky high prices we rarely see any discussion on it. :)

One of the greatest achievements of Modi ji's regime has been that even though the prices of Petrol/Diesel/Gas have been touching new highs everyday,we rarely hear people talk about it.It's almost as if people have accepted this as their fate.Just over 20 yrs back,Vajpayee ji lost elections on rising onion prices and yet now unless some buffoon from govt. opens his/her garbage pit to justify the sky high prices we rarely see any discussion on it. :)
Weak opposition is the reason else they won't do this much very easy .. what congress is doing in Delhi ?? Without addressing these issues raga is playing like school boy by telling BJP differentiate the country non communal bla bla Old storys in front of all camera's else doing some CM changing play's 😤

₹25 price hike in LPG cylinders from today. Third hike in last two months. 🤦‍♂️

Edit: This is an incorrect news.

Last edited:
Weak opposition is the reason else they won't do this much very easy .. what congress is doing in Delhi ?? Without addressing these issues raga is playing like school boy by telling BJP differentiate the country non communal bla bla Old storys in front of all camera's else doing some CM changing play's 😤
Don't worry bro. There is one Rahul Gandhi in BJP as well, the current FM Nirmala SitaRaman :wall: OK. Not as bad as Potato to Gold conversion technology by Rahul to rise the Economy (Frankly, no one can beat that), but still, she is the worst performer in the current ministry, imho.

During GST launch days, I thought Arun Jaitley was somewhat less talented comparing Gadkari and others. But after seeing our current FM, Arun Jaitley is looking like God of Wisdom. She is not doing enough for the Inflation. In our business, raw material shortage is going on, demand is very less, but prices are increasing exponentially (hike at least twice a month).. Reason being, Mills are doing exports. Even after reporting to her by Association, she did nothing, saying "Export is good for the Economy". What I have learnt is, "Exporting SURPLUS is good for the economy" & "Export EVERYTHING [that too to your almost enemy China] and let your country men to become beggars is NOT good for the Economy".

OK. Enough of the off-topic. Now on topic.

Our FM is not ready to bring Petrol / Diesel under GST, saying "States are not ready for that". This is half true. The other half is "Centre is also not ready for that". Here "that" means "Loss of Revenue" and NOT "bringing Petrol/Diesel under GST".

There is one solution, though. It is NOT that, once you bring Petrol under GST, you can't place extra tax on that. For eg: in film tickets (in TN), there is extra entertainment tax over GST. Similarly above and all that 28% (14% each for State and Central) GST on Petrol / Diesel, States can ask for any amount of extra TAX on that and 50% has to be shared to Central. So that, the ball will be in the court of States.

Actual reason, Central Govt is NOT ready to reduce taxes on Petrol has to do with again the bad decision of our current FM. Reduction of Corporate Tax was meant to attract investment, right. But our FM thought it will increase the consumption :rolleyes: and that obviously didn't happen. China's Gift to the World the Corona also lead to extra worries. So to adjust the loss due to reduction in Corp Tax & China Tax (on whole World), we citizens are made to pay the bill from our noses.

If BJP wins again, that will be due to Rahul Gandhi of Congress. If it lost, then it will be due to the Rahul Gandhi of BJP, our FM. I would prefer our Current Telecom Minister to become FM.

Last edited:
₹25 price hike in LPG cylinders from today. Third hike in last two months. 🤦‍♂️
? Bro any source to your news. As per my knowledge comercial LPG price is hiked?
Yes in September 25 rupees was hiked.

Bro don't create misinformation among us. I almost got panic attack.

Last edited:
Today I checked the price of cylinder is ₹902 but I'm not sure it's newly hiked price or old price somebody please confirm

? Bro any source to your news. As per my knowledge comercial LPG price is hiked?
Yes in September 25 rupees was hiked.

Bro don't create misinformation among us. I always got panic attack.
I didn't create misinformation. Zee5 app send incorrect news notification with a month old news video. Just re-checked on you highlighting. Will highlight same to them.

Today I checked the price of cylinder is ₹902 but I'm not sure it's newly hiked price or old price somebody please confirm
Not hiked. Today I installed Zee5 app to watch Mahesh Bhupathi documentary. It showed notification of this along with a ABP News video which showed date 01st September itself. I thought it was a typo from Zee5's end.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock