Opera Mini Web Browser News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 37,399
No man same crtificate error showing.

the certificate error is nothing only if its a third party app then it shows , just allow it and enjoy
tho i have not tried it , see if works :)

@sudhansu,well all apps are allowed in my phone,i have already changed my setting is not signed only apps,mine is to allow all but still the error is coming. :(

@Asit,
Can you give that download link i want to take a try.

.​

Opera Mini worlds most popular mobile browser now available to BlackBerry smartphones users via BlackBerry App World.

BlackBerry users can go to App World and download Opera Mini.

However Blackberry phone users can also download it manually by visiting m.opera.com, With opera mini Blackberry users will able to save much of data with their current data plan.

Opera Mini’s special zoom functionality will allow users easy reading and interaction with content on websites. You might also find great use of favourite hot keys that makes page-up and page-down viewing and speed much faster.

BlackBerry App World is available in more than 100 countries.

http://www.teletechnology.in/opera-mini-now-available-in-blackberry-app-world/

There are many browsers for mobile, but opera is best due to its functionality. Only Opera has Tamil fonts support.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock