Online Shopping Offers & Deals in India

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 561
  • Views: Views 129,225
I have installed Dhani app and bought medicines...1stly paid through phonepe as they give offers....Sadly they didn't give offers..So cancelled the order and got refunded...Later again ordered COD payment....Anyway tried to be safer side opted for COD... Medicines r cheaper surely....
I am getting message from Dhani app...It's for taking their one freedom cash card..
Is it safe to give them adhar details and take the card?
Suggestions please from Dhani users...

3OCFfse.jpg

Last edited:
I have installed Dhani app and bought medicines...1stly paid through phonepe as they give offers....Sadly they didn't give offers..So cancelled the order and got refunded...Later again ordered COD payment....Anyway tried to be safer side opted for COD... Medicines r cheaper surely....
I am getting message from Dhani app...It's for taking their one freedom cash card..

3OCFfse.jpg
Don't apply 🤐

3OCFfse.jpg
Card will be issued through SBM bank and it's a paid membership type of card you have to pay Rs 199 per month to keep using it. Also that card is not accepted everywhere. Would say to just stay with the Free cashback card that gives 2% cashback of every transaction.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock