Online Shopping Offers & Deals in India

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 553
  • Views: Views 127,610
Bro. There is that reward store in flipkart. Go into that. Spend 30 minutes a day playing those quiz. You will get 900 coins in just 2 months. One of my friend started in December 2nd week, He played all games there and redeemed Hotstar Premium on Feb 9th.😀
Thanks, earned 10 coins via video game required for the uber voucher. Earlier they use to give supercoins for recharging too. Dunno why they stopped.

Thanks, earned 10 coins via video game required for the uber voucher. Earlier they use to give supercoins for recharging too. Dunno why they stopped.
They still give that. It is mentioned in that smart store.

Boat Lifestyle is offering boat progear smart watch worth Rs.1799, free for orders above Rs.2500. Use code: BLITZTHROUGH

Offer available only on the official website: Buy Earbuds, Headphones, Earphones at India’s No.1 Earwear Brand: boAt

jaOH5D2.jpg

Times Prime available for 400 Flipkart Supercoins. This is more than a steal. You will get 12 months of Zee5 Premium, Gaana+, TOI+, 3 months of ET Prime, 3 audible books, 3 months of Kindle Unlimited and many more benefits worth thousands. 6 months of Sony Liv might not be available t&cs says direct purchase via the website being required to get the benefit.
01ZYkgl.jpg

Sony Liv 6 and 12 months subscription are available on Flipkart. Great time to have it during the Copa America Cup and UEFA Euro Cup.
rkDDkyF.jpg

Uv4Aonx.jpg

I am looking for original HDMI Extender of fire TV stick 4k...
Anyone please suggest...
Thanx in advance...

I am looking for original HDMI Extender of fire TV stick 4k...
Anyone please suggest...
Thanx in advance...
I believe original one is not available in the market for sale. We might have to buy alternate branded ones.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock