OneTimePe - Payment and Recharge app

Bose Raphy

Reaction score
Has Anyone Used This App Before They Are Providing All Recharges In Huge Discounts Also Seen Many Youtube Videos Regarding This.

KHR2R3A.jpg

7r8J6Yz.jpg

rEpo2dS.jpg

5bdk62l.jpg

zoiWVY2.jpg

c7hadlD.jpg

fkwLiOI.jpg

zCq0usk.jpg

Last edited:
seems like another app trying to collect user data by providing 1 year subscription at low cost. We don't know whether this app will sustain till the end of the year.

seems like another app trying to collect user data by providing 1 year subscription at low cost. We don't know whether this app will sustain till the end of the year.
Hm thats why i am also kinda feared to use it.

Recently a podcast was out on Sarcastic Sindhi's YT Channel with CEO of OneTimePe, where he is saying that we get recharges at 50% discount from BBPS (seems impossible to me, bcoz only 3-5% commission is given to retailers).
He said we'll be monetising this all with the help of our products i.e. e-commerce, sending notifications will help more to grow as the needs to keep this app installed for the time frame of subscription (He is saying indirectly that they are burning money (or) looks like they take money from new users & burning it on existing)
What's ur view?

I lost ₹179 on one time pe with 3 months vi subscription ... I am lucky itne kam mai choot gaya and worrying about thos who has purchased 1 year or 2 year subscription...

Last edited by a moderator:
i had taken 3 mobile and 1 dth subscriptions for 3 months.
three subscriptions successfully completed in 28/June/2023.
one subscriptions is still running.
cZWARH2.png

kN1Z51Y.png

bEKT3dY.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock