Discussion Why there is a sudden rise of betting apps in India?

Mylanji

Reaction score
Whenever I open Instagram, I see many creators and influencers, and even some actors promoting betting apps on their profiles. I once saw the likes of Randeep Hooda and Kajal Agarwal promoting a betting app.

Many a times these apps are run in the name of "Fantasy Sports Apps" like Dream11, but in reality they are actually betting apps.

I'm not taking names of any specific app for confidentiality, but would like to mention the case of the recent controversy surrounding the Mahadev App.

Why there is a sudden rise of betting apps in the market? Are they at all legal? If not, why the Government is silent? Why aren't they preventing these apps from running?

Also in BLR I've seen betting apps ads on top of bus stands...
Guess both K'taka and Central govt is sleeping...

Because according to the court definition these are all game of skill not gambling. Only solution for menace of these apps is legislative ban by the union government.

This games involves skills not any type of Gambling like Dream 11 you make your 11 player team and join paid contests.

I don't have any problem with that at all your cricket skills can earn you money it's not gambling like Rummy, Teenpatti,etc

This games involves skills not any type of Gambling like Dream 11 you make your 11 player team and join paid contests.

I don't have any problem with that at all your cricket skills can earn you money it's not gambling like Rummy, Teenpatti,etc
Skill 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock