Noble Skiodo launches 32-inch LED TV with Bluetooth connectivity

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Noble Skiodo has launched 32CN32P01 HD LED TV with Bluetooth connectivity at Rs 14,999. The TV is exclusively available on Amazon.

It has a pixel resolution of 1366×768, with a viewing angle of 178 degrees. It features a 0 dot screen that eliminates noise.

Noble TV comes with a 10Wx2 sound output. It also has an in-built amplifier that enhances the sound output 5 times. The Bluetooth supports data from USB and other Bluetooth devices.

Noble TV supports MPEG4/H264, VGA Port, 2 HDMI ports, USB port and Digital Media Player. The TV comes with Eco Smart feature that shuts it automatically in case it is not being viewed. It has a customizable backlight option, which consumes less power.

The Epoxy PCB with moisture free components makes the TV resistant of breakdowns due to excess moisture.

Noble Skiodo launches 32-inch LED TV with Bluetooth connectivity | The Indian Express

rahul1117kumar said:
ss of this tv model:
noble-759.jpg

81EhvQEL4iL._SL1500_.jpg

81%2BLpnQQkHL._SL1500_.jpg

Please don't buy this tv. 2 months back i bought 32" inches Noble Skiodo from amazon. Speakers wasn't working. Remote also not responsive. after replacement same problem. So i got refund and bought Vu.

How's VU and which model you bought? Now they launched more number of Smart TVs.. I am also searching for one TV which can replace my SONY LCD 32"

Please don't buy this tv. 2 months back i bought 32" inches Noble Skiodo from amazon. Speakers wasn't working. Remote also not responsive. after replacement same problem. So i got refund and bought Vu.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock