Breaking No Income tax upto 5 LAKHS annual income

I think every school should start teaching Economics from class V or something. Every state board of education should pass a law, that Economics be included in the main course. Because I don't see any other way for the common people to not be fooled by these glittery-turd proposals.

Just ditch all political and other propaganda viewpoints for the time being and do the very basics; Why we pay taxes? And why we should continue to do so! Ffs! Waiver till 5 lakhs? That's what like more than 80% of the citizen right? Jeez!

India's debt up 50% to Rs 82 lakh crore (Sep 18) in Modi era. (This could be 84-85 lakh by now)

Projected debt for 2019-2020 , 8,06,165 , so if Modi continues for next 2 years , he will make country to hit (century) 100 lakh crore debt soon.

#AacheDin
Agreed. Still Bhakts will say Modi repaying loans taken by other Govt.:LOL::LOL:

Can you help me adding one more columnfor next FY by increasing the basic pay by 10000 rupees? Add net income after deducting tax at the bottom.

Can someone answer to my question? I would like to see how much he is going to lose as income tax in next year. Whether it will be more than the increment is what I would like to see.

I don't care for what Amit Shah says.

My question is see modi's videos a 100 times and tell where he said it. Don't make me repeat the same things again
Woow so Amit shaha has no importance , no value for his statements ,that's a great so except modi all bjp mla,mp,president etc are full power to say nonsense things , false , jumlas , etc that no importance :hehe::hehe::clap2::clap2:

Still there are blind supporters who will hail,praise and promote karenge....a person whose income is more than 5L no benefit for them...so why should middle class vote and support chor Modi government???

During demonitization we are the sufferers, gst also we are the sufferers.

What has he ever done for middle class salaried IT professionals? Just collect our hard earned money as tax,build tall statues,roam around the world and then snatch the jobs from same individuals who are paying taxes. Jis thali me khaya usi thali me chhed.

Chor chaiwala....chor government...
Don't believe in this government.when they can remove CBI director in a night just to save their a**, defy supreme court order to reinstate the CBI director....they will do anything to win the election....😠😠😠😠😠

Last edited:
Here is for the this financial year by adding 10,000 to Basic

This is what I wanted see and prove to the supporters. Those who are earning upto 500000 per year and not going to cross this in their life time, will have the benefit. When they are earning an additional 1 rupee, they have to pay tax for Rs.250000. It is affecting the net income of the people when they are earning additionally. That too, the loss is more than the additional income.

Those are who are already earning more than 500000 are not going impact because of this. But whoever going to cross the limit in next FY (2020-2021) will have an impact. It is natural that people used to earn 1000 rupees will not balance if they are suddenly earning only 950 rupees.

In my view this logic is not correct.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock