Breaking No Income tax upto 5 LAKHS annual income

This is what I wanted see and prove to the supporters. Those who are earning upto 500000 per year and not going to cross this in their life time, will have the benefit. When they are earning an additional 1 rupee, they have to pay tax for Rs.250000. It is affecting the net income of the people when they are earning additionally. That too, the loss is more than the additional income.

Those are who are already earning more than 500000 are not going impact because of this. But whoever going to cross the limit in next FY (2020-2021) will have an impact. It is natural that people used to earn 1000 rupees will not balance if they are suddenly earning only 950 rupees.

In my view this logic is not correct.
I agreed that by getting Re 1 he will pay tax on 250000 but if you invest smartly with the help of CA then you can save it but basic funda of this budget is to get money circulate into market which is in my point is off no use. And in job the security of job is not there so suppose today i earn 600000 and just to save tax i invest in life insurance or ppf or other and after 2 year my boss fire me due to ecomonic situation and i look for other job where i now get 450000 and i will be in burden of 100000 till the time by saving mature as i have to pay premium.

I agreed that by getting Re 1 he will pay tax on 250000 but if you invest smartly with the help of CA then you can save it but basic funda of this budget is to get money circulate into market which is in my point is off no use. And in job the security of job is not there so suppose today i earn 600000 and just to save tax i invest in life insurance or ppf or other and after 2 year my boss fire me due to ecomonic situation and i look for other job where i now get 450000 and i will be in burden of 100000 till the time by saving mature as i have to pay premium.

Not clear on job security related comments you mentioned.

Coming back to investments, how can we expect a person who is earning just Rs.500000 to do investment. Even if he earn up to Rs.800000, he is coming under poverty. He need money to run his day to day life. He can't invest some part of income and suffer on daily needs.

GST on DTH/ Cable should be decrease to 5%.
But still 18%
I think TV viewing is not a luxury thing

Not clear on job security related comments you mentioned.

Coming back to investments, how can we expect a person who is earning just Rs.500000 to do investment. Even if he earn up to Rs.800000, he is coming under poverty. He need money to run his day to day life. He can't invest some part of income and suffer on daily needs.
Ya but this is basicly for those who already had invested in some form or other and if you start investing now just to save tax wont be so useful but still will be usefull for example let me give you charts suppose your income is 10,00,000 then by investing smartly then also you wont pay tax by taking all the benefit.

20190202-123238.jpg

GST on DTH/ Cable should be decrease to 5%.
But still 18%
I think TV viewing is not a luxury thing
Not possible. U saw the budget session right, we loose 3 lcs crores by providing this tax benefit, that benefit. we loose 5 lacs crores for that benefit. How will they get the money back. Only by increasing the GST on the most wanted or valuable things.

Ya but this is basicly for those who already had invested in some form or other and if you start investing now just to save tax wont be so useful but still will be usefull for example let me give you charts suppose your income is 10,00,000 then by investing smartly then also you wont pay tax by taking all the benefit.

20190202-123238.jpg

Yes as you said this is basically for some category. Not for all. Thanks for confirming it.

And it is not possible for everyone to do investments. Even your example says income as 10L only. For those who are in border of 5L and crossing in next FY, it will be a loss. Agree? Would like to hear an Yes or No without further example bro.

Yes as you said this is basically for some category. Not for all. Thanks for confirming it.

And it is not possible for everyone to do investments. Even your example says income as 10L only. For those who are in border of 5L and crossing in next FY, it will be a loss. Agree? Would like to hear an Yes or No without further example bro.
Yes its a loss its like even you are honest tax payer but you are punish bcoz you are crossing a line.

Interesting to see lot of discussion on this topic !

Lot of naysayers and lot of propaganda, lies and misinformation. Agenda is visible.

I can see a few people not liking anything done by this government. It seems that the onslaught of vicious propaganda of some vested interests is successful to the extend that people dont even care to check the facts.

Some people are taking a very idealistic stand : vote for the party only if the its government has performed. True. But this wisdom was not seem in 60+ years of congress misrule. We can debate and question this governments successes and failures. But the common sense says that we are still fighting poverty, roads, electricity, cooking gas and so many basic needs. The question arises that why the 60+ years of governance could not provide the basic amenities. Only this govt. could complete the electrification of the whole country.

Forget about providing amenities, those who ruled like kings and queens with all the arrogance, making the governments as their fiefdoms, were deep into scams, loots and siphoning of public money. Some of their ministers even got convicted by highest courts. Some of them served in jail and some are in jail even now. Some of them are still roaming and doing politics while they are on bail and that too on the cases of corruption of money.

The young lot on DreamDTH, has nearly no context or very little context of last 30/35 years and where the country was and where it is. How the country was taken for a ride and how some politicians used it as their own property. You may dislike this government because you have not seen the free India's darkest days Emergency, you have not seen the how the communities were used for vote banks, you dont even know when the seeds of communal tension were sown.

We may vote out this government. Then the only viable option is the third front government because Congress in any case is not going to form the government with its strength. And those who talk about statistics, should check the performances of all the ThirdFront govts of the past. The truth is in that fact with instability built in, no TF govts could take as many decisions as majority govt. And ALL of those TF governments where brought down by Congress before their respective terms to make their own.

Let's be be ready to brace for the dark history that is going to repeat.

Interesting to see lot of discussion on this topic !

Lot of naysayers and lot of propaganda, lies and misinformation. Agenda is visible.

I can see a few people not liking anything done by this government. It seems that the onslaught of vicious propaganda of some vested interests is successful to the extend that people dont even care to check the facts.

Some people are taking a very idealistic stand : vote for the party only if the its government has performed. True. But this wisdom was not seem in 60+ years of congress misrule. We can debate and question this governments successes and failures. But the common sense says that we are still fighting poverty, roads, electricity, cooking gas and so many basic needs. The question arises that why the 60+ years of governance could not provide the basic amenities. Only this govt. could complete the electrification of the whole country.

Forget about providing amenities, those who ruled like kings and queens with all the arrogance, making the governments as their fiefdoms, were deep into scams, loots and siphoning of public money. Some of their ministers even got convicted by highest courts. Some of them served in jail and some are in jail even now. Some of them are still roaming and doing politics while they are on bail and that too on the cases of corruption of money.

The young lot on DreamDTH, has nearly no context or very little context of last 30/35 years and where the country was and where it is. How the country was taken for a ride and how some politicians used it as their own property. You may dislike this government because you have not seen the free India's darkest days Emergency, you have not seen the how the communities were used for vote banks, you dont even know when the seeds of communal tension were sown.

We may vote out this government. Then the only viable option is the third front government because Congress in any case is not going to form the government with its strength. And those who talk about statistics, should check the performances of all the ThirdFront govts of the past. The truth is in that fact with instability built in, no TF govts could take as many decisions as majority govt. And ALL of those TF governments where brought down by Congress before their respective terms to make their own.

Let's be be ready to brace for the dark history that is going to repeat.
This topic/thread is not about misrule or misdeed its about how smartly 5lac became tax free for certain section bring a rule where there is no confusion and people get benefit.....sometime i feel what wrong i did to be left out due to terms and condition of benefit why i dont have right and privilage. If i can contributate to building a nation then i can hope to get same benefit from govt not extra.

Still there are blind supporters who will hail,praise and promote karenge....a person whose income is more than 5L no benefit for them...so why should middle class vote and support chor Modi government???

During demonitization we are the sufferers, gst also we are the sufferers.

What has he ever done for middle class salaried IT professionals? Just collect our hard earned money as tax,build tall statues,roam around the world and then snatch the jobs from same individuals who are paying taxes. Jis thali me khaya usi thali me chhed.

Chor chaiwala....chor government...
Don't believe in this government.when they can remove CBI director in a night just to save their a$$, defy supreme court order to reinstate the CBI director....they will do anything to win the election....😠😠😠😠😠
:win::clap2::clap2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock