Breaking No Income tax upto 5 LAKHS annual income

Ya but this is basicly for those who already had invested in some form or other and if you start investing now just to save tax wont be so useful but still will be usefull for example let me give you charts suppose your income is 10,00,000 then by investing smartly then also you wont pay tax by taking all the benefit.

20190202-123238.jpg
Such investments not wise
To reduce tax should we take burden of home loan of 2L??
Health insurance 50k... isn't it too much 🙏
80c investment are blocked for few years.
So you are saying a person having income of 10L should block 5L in investments,take extra burden and leave a less than basic life as income is now 5L per year??? Is it really wise bro??

Interesting to see lot of discussion on this topic !

Lot of naysayers and lot of propaganda, lies and misinformation. Agenda is visible.

I can see a few people not liking anything done by this government. It seems that the onslaught of vicious propaganda of some vested interests is successful to the extend that people dont even care to check the facts.

Some people are taking a very idealistic stand : vote for the party only if the its government has performed. True. But this wisdom was not seem in 60+ years of congress misrule. We can debate and question this governments successes and failures. But the common sense says that we are still fighting poverty, roads, electricity, cooking gas and so many basic needs. The question arises that why the 60+ years of governance could not provide the basic amenities. Only this govt. could complete the electrification of the whole country.

Forget about providing amenities, those who ruled like kings and queens with all the arrogance, making the governments as their fiefdoms, were deep into scams, loots and siphoning of public money. Some of their ministers even got convicted by highest courts. Some of them served in jail and some are in jail even now. Some of them are still roaming and doing politics while they are on bail and that too on the cases of corruption of money.

The young lot on DreamDTH, has nearly no context or very little context of last 30/35 years and where the country was and where it is. How the country was taken for a ride and how some politicians used it as their own property. You may dislike this government because you have not seen the free India's darkest days Emergency, you have not seen the how the communities were used for vote banks, you dont even know when the seeds of communal tension were sown.

We may vote out this government. Then the only viable option is the third front government because Congress in any case is not going to form the government with its strength. And those who talk about statistics, should check the performances of all the ThirdFront govts of the past. The truth is in that fact with instability built in, no TF govts could take as many decisions as majority govt. And ALL of those TF governments where brought down by Congress before their respective terms to make their own.

Let's be be ready to brace for the dark history that is going to repeat.

The fact is India grown good during coalition Govt

In India or elsewhere, coalition governments have not harmed economic performance, and could even help drive growth, shows a 'Mint' analysis

Will a coalition govt in 2019 harm the Indian economy?

How many feel it will be implemented in next budget

It should be implemented but I expect better than this to be honest. 5Lac is nothing at this point of time. Health and Education is getting costlier day by day which isn't possible to afford in 5Lac saving given that, a lot of people are now opting for rented housing and EMI Cars. Over that, there are premium or the life-insurance and all other stuff.

It should be implemented but I expect better than this to be honest. 5Lac is nothing at this point of time. Health and Education is getting costlier day by day which isn't possible to afford in 5Lac saving given that, a lot of people are now opting for rented housing and EMI Cars. Over that, there are premium or the life-insurance and all other stuff.
Acc to me it will be implemented 100% but as @ajgamer bro said 5lac is nothing at this time.
but something is better than nothing ☹
I feel it will be implemented after 4 years
2019-3 Lakh
2020-3.5 Lakh
2021-4 Lakh
2022-4.5 Lakh
2023-5 Lakh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock