New Vodafone Idea Plans launched, effective from December 2019

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 89
  • Views: Views 15,620
FB-IMG-1572581380037.jpg

I do agree with price increase of plans as its required for the sustainability of the telecom industry. I just dont agree with the IUC charges.
If every operator starts charging IUC, then TRAI can't wait further to abolish them. They should be scrapped starting Jan 1st 2020.

I do agree with price increase of plans as its required for the sustainability of the telecom industry. I just dont agree with the IUC charges.
IUC should be removed but 2020 is not the right time. Let them settle first.
Call charges are 1.5 rupees per minute in the 49 rupees plan. Or you are saying you'll only use incoming?
It's fine for me... I mostly use it for incoming.

Call charges are 1.5 rupees per minute in the 49 rupees plan. Or you are saying you'll only use incoming?
They just want their basic phone's customers to move away to Jio Phone.

They just want their basic phone's customers to move away to Jio Phone.
I couldn't take Jio because their minimum recharge was 98 per month (2GB Plan). I pay 590 for unlimited broadband, 390 for cable..
Rs 49 is best plan for me.

Much expected. My most favorite plan Rs 169 (1GB/day) is discontinued. That was the best for me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock