Breaking Netflix added on Jio Fiber STB

Today morning after a brief update Netflix added in my STB. But it asks for login credentials and ask to choose plan. Now what to do?
You could try logging in, after creating a new Netflix account with your Jio Fiber Registered Mobile Number & Jio Fiber Registered Email Id combination.

Today morning after a brief update Netflix added in my STB. But it asks for login credentials and ask to choose plan. Now what to do?
Check in myjio app for Netflix activation banner, there you should be able to activate the plan.

Amazing! What is your STB Model number?

If you have the Diamond subscription, you can activate netflix from the banner in the MyJio App
If you have a separate subscription of your own, you can log in using that.

I did not get NETFLIX yet, should I try resetting my set top box? To force an update?
Today I recharged with the new Gold plan.

You could try logging in, after creating a new Netflix account with your Jio Fiber Registered Mobile Number & Jio Fiber Registered Email Id combination.
Thanks... From MyJio app I created login credentials. Working smooth. Since I am in Diamond plan (Rs 1499+GST) i get only Rs 499 basic plan. The pic quality i think 720p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock