Breaking Netflix added on Jio Fiber STB

Jio Fiber cc had no clue to upgrade Netflix plan.
Also I did try through Netflix website but it changed my billing plan altogether from Jio billing to Debit/Credit card billing as I got debited for full 799 amount. I called up Netflix cc, they cancelled my subscription and reversed complete amount.
They told clearly the upgrade needs to happen through Jio else I will be charged full amount and not the difference.
Now I am left with no Netflix although my Jio subscription shows basic plan.
Worst customer care support. Their team is full of dumb people or they are in the business just to loot the customers.

Netflix finally got added in my Jio Set top box as well.
Suddenly appeared on my home screen today evening outta no where. Just like that. Great to have Netflix on both my smart and not so smart TV.

Has been a really long wait. Btw I switched from old gold plan to new one. Like I recharged it on 4th October, if it might come to use to anyone as the tech guys who visited home mentioned once you recharge with a new plan you will get Netflix within some days.

Last edited:
Netflix finally got added in my Jio Set top box as well.
Suddenly appeared on my home screen today evening outta no where. Just like that. Great to have Netflix on both my smart and not so smart TV.

Has been a really long wait. Btw I switched from old gold plan to new one. Like I recharged it on 4th October, if it might come to use to anyone as the tech guys who visited home mentioned once you recharge with a new plan you will get Netflix within some days.
The whole team doesn't reveal anything properly. Either they themselves don't know anything or they don't feel like to share anything may be as per their company policies upon joining to keep on fooling the customers as long as you can.

The whole team doesn't reveal anything properly. Either they themselves don't know anything or they don't feel like to share anything may be as per their company policies upon joining to keep on fooling the customers as long as you can.
Hahah exactly. And now a days facing red light blinking issue then and there. Hope it doesn't worsens and forces me to switch to some other network.

After many trials and tribulations, I got the app on my STB last evening. A technician was over to check another issue. He helped by sending the STB MAC address to a person he knew in the back end, and they pushed the update.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock