Breaking Netflix added on Jio Fiber STB

After many trials and tribulations, I got the app on my STB last evening. A technician was over to check another issue. He helped by sending the STB MAC address to a person he knew in the back end, and they pushed the update.
Model number?

I contacted jio customer care, and they said Netflix won't be available in my model (MCM3000) -_- , and I have to get a diamond plan for them to upgrade my stb

But new customers get new model for free..this is unfair to old loyal customers :/

I contacted jio customer care, and they said Netflix won't be available in my model (MCM3000) -_- , and I have to get a diamond plan for them to upgrade my stb

But new customers get new model for free..this is unfair to old loyal customers :/
Get your deposit. Change your wifi modem and there you get your jio set top box with much lesser deposit.

Surrender your connection and get the new connection with different family member name, you will get everything new (including Netflix enabled STB) and one month free trail offer.
Else force them to change it for you on daily basis.
Or get the said plan for one month

My stb is still in Dec 2017 security patch and the android version is in Android 7,, still there is no signs of Netflix or any software update.. Now my hotstar app is forcing closing always
My old setupbox is replaced with the new 1 now i can vew in HDR mode on my OLED TV .. this stb has very good pic n sound clarity. STB model is JHS D200 V2

Anyone is having the JIO set top box model JCM20211 and have not received the netflix app yet. If you have received how did you get it?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock